Madelines Daughter

Madelines Daughter 3
Madelines Daughter 4
Madelines Daughter 5

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2018

After having been disappointed at a previous bridal gown appointment, I learned about Madeline’s Daughter from a friend. Although I was a bit skeptical about their “process” at first, I cannot rave about them enough! The ladies at Madeline’s Daughter were terrific! They really listened to what I was looking for in my bridal gown, were patient as I tried everything on, and even offered to take photos so that I could really get an idea for how the dresses looked on me. Not only that- they have a huge collection of gowns to choose from. They know their stuff; just trust in the process. You WILL find your dress. I’ve already recommended them to several people.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2018

One of the most exciting days of my life, while at the same time the most nerve racking wanting to ensure that you made the right choice. Ashley, my consultant at Madeleine’s Daughter, put all of these nerves at ease with her calm demeanor and encouraging excitement in making sure that I felt my best at all times. I loved how she had me try on every style and fit so that I could be positive I was making the best choice for my body type and vision. She did an excellent job finding numerous gowns within my budget and I never once felt pressured to expand the cost. Ashley was there to support me every step of the way, helping to create one of the most memorable experiences of my life!

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

Perfect Dress

I loved my experience at Madeline’s Daughter with Ashley. I was a little nervous going into my appointment because I knew I would have a limited selection because I needed a dress in a short amount of time (5 months) but Ashley put my mind at ease and found multiple options that were perfect for me AND that I could have in time for our wedding. I ended up choosing a Maggie Sotero that I fell in love with the second I put it on and it was exactly what I pictured myself in. We also rented suits for the Groom and Father’s, which was easy and painless and they looked perfect!

Madelines Daughter 6