1210 West 96th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55431 Map · Phone number

About Madelin Rose

Madelin Rose Floral specializes in unique, custom floral arrangements in fresh and silk and plants for all occasions. Impressive, high-quality designs can be created at any price-point. We also carry a variety of gifts and add-ons to make your orders even more special. Come up with your own ideas, or have our experts design something for you. From traditional to trendy, Madelin Rose fulfills your floral needs for all of life's occasions.

Each bride and groom have their own unique vision of their wedding. Let us complement the overall theme by bringing flowers of romance and simple elegance. We will create flowers that will delight you and your wedding guests.

Our designers will set up consultations that fit into your busy schedule. Please call us at 952-895-0821 or e-mail us madelin_rose@yahoo.com to schedule your appointment.

MRWE20EH
MRWE21EH
MRWE26ET

5 Reviews for Madelin Rose

Maurina · Married on 07/27/2013

Maria is fantastic. I chose to go with Madelin Rose because a few weddings I had been in, the brides had flawless flowers! She met with me multiple times after work hours because of my schedule. She had so many ideas and was very knowledgeable in all flower types and what would last all day and still look good for the reception. My bouquet was fabulous. I chose hydrangea's for my and my girls bouquets and she went to the ends of the earth to have them match our colors. Everything was perfect. I would never use anyone else!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Joelle · Married on 05/02/2009

Work with them to order flowers. And everything was great! No issues!

Sent on 08/12/2009

Heather · Married on 05/20/2007

There are not words to describe the feeling I got when I saw my bouquet for the first time...It was so magnificent and exactly what I wanted, I cried when I picked it up to hold it. She was so friendly and helpful. They were able to deliver all of the flowers and set them up at the site. Very reasonable pricing too, I'm surprised we weren't charged more..the flowers were phenomenal!

Sent on 10/27/2008