2809 Boston Street, Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 65
  • Pricing

About Made You Blush

Congratulations on your engagement!

Thank you for considering me as the artist to make your beauty visions come to life! I would be honored to be your beauty professional of choice for your wedding day. With a background in beauty makeup in one of the busiest salons in Baltimore and many years in the industry, I have a long history of creating the perfect look for every style of bride on her big day. My commitment to creating the perfect bride is showcased in the dozens of five star reviews I have received from blushing brides over the years.

Beyond my formal education, I have been blessed to have apprenticed with some of the best beauty makeup artists in the business that have mentored me to look past what is trendy and “now” and recognize the real beauty in every woman and do all that I can to showcase it. My goal is to have my brides look like the best version of themselves. My brides are stunning in person, and thanks to years of working with print artists, my work photographs beautifully.

Aside from working in one of Baltimore’s best salons, as a Makeup Artist and Bridal Coordinator, I have been added to the elite beauty team of Happily Ever After Artistry, owned and directed by Nicole Palermo as a Feature Artist. I am also a Brand Artist for Too Faced Cosmetics and work closely to spread brand awareness in Sephora retailers. Working retail has prepared me for any and every situation and I am comfortable and experienced in working with all ages, races and sexes.

While working for myself and owning my own business, I have been honored with a Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award and my work has been featured in Charm City Wed and Baltimore Bride Magazine.

I have spent the last three years expanding my business, skills and network. If a booking requires more than what I can do alone, I will organize a team for your special needs. All of our makeup artists are certified in Makeup Application by the state of Maryland. All hairstylists are licensed Cosmetologists with impressive dossiers.

"I love everything about this business and what it has done for my life. It’s time for me to give back-by always improving and inspiring. Being a better Artist than I was yesterday-every day.”

Follow Made You Blush on

kurtzbeachwedding582

• Videos 1

24 Reviews for Made You Blush

Kristina · Married on 09/30/2016

Meaghan is an absolutely phenomenal makeup artist. I first met her when she was the second makeup artist for my friends wedding. I saw her work and immediately fell in love! I was mentioning how, after seeing her work, that I had no idea I could look so beautiful and I didn't feel this way with my makeup artists I was originally planning to use. Long story short, she looked at her calendar and she was available for my wedding day and I booked her the following day (about a month and a half before my wedding day!) Meaghan accentuates your natural beauty and features ensuring to listen to your requests that you feel comfortable and she settles for nothing less than you loving your makeup. I had 5 people get their makeup done, and every single one of them looked absolutely flawless and gorgeous. Like I said earlier, she makes you feel and look absolutely gorgeous and I could not have had a better makeup artist for my wedding day.

Sent on 10/18/2016

April · Married on 09/17/2016

I absolutely love Meaghan! From the trial to the day of, she was beyond amazing! She was such a comfort to me on the wedding day. My makeup was flawless & I looked beautiful because of her! I would never go to another makeup artist now that I've met Meaghan.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 09/03/2016

Meaghan is the worlds best make up artist known to man. I first met meaghan when she did the make up for my sisters wedding two years ago. I fell in love with her work then, and told her I'd be booking with her when it was my turn. All the stars aligned and the day I booked our venue, I contacted meaghan to ensure she was available. And she was. There was no doubt in my mind that she would be perfect. I had 9 people getting make up done, so meaghan brought along her equally talented co worker, Rachael. The two of them are amazingly talented. They listen to what your comfortable with, and enhance your features in the best way to ensure that not only do you look your ultimate best, but you still look yourself. Which was a huge factor to me. I cannot rave about these two enough. They finished ahead of schedule. Are professional, focused, perfectionist and just wonderful. Could not have imagined the perfect day without them! Amazing work by amazing artists. Everyone looked stunning and felt amazing! Love love love these two! Thank you ladies!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Made You Blush Pricing

Made You Blush Price Rates

Made You Blush FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Meghan Elizabeth Photography
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

One month before my wedding day my booked Make Up Artist bailed out on me, fortunately she gave me Meaghan's name and contact info. I immediately contacted Meaghan, who got back to me quickly with a yes she could do it and would be happy to help! Such a huge relief. Over the next few short weeks we talked through Facebook and email about the details for the day and my desires of how I wanted to look on my wedding day--she arrived on Saturday about 15 minutes before she was scheduled to arrive to have time to set up before officially starting at 8. The entire time she was there about a total of 6 hrs--she was efficient, professional and so sweet and honest. She made sure to spend time with everyone but she kept on schedule. She not only gave me the exact look I was going for but she talked me through the entire process since we weren't able to do a trial before hand. She listened to each of my girls and made them even more beautiful than they already are and gave them they look they wanted (except my 15 year old cousin who asked for a "sexy smokey eye"--she made the very wise decision that that was just too mature for her, so she professionally and sweetly changed my cousins mind and gave her a look that fit her age but made my cousin so giddy and made her feel mature). I recommend Made You Blush a million times over and over again! She will be my sister's makeup artist and anyone else's that I have a say in. I can't rave about her enough!!!!!!! Since my 2014 wedding, Meaghan and I have been working together professionally on multiple occasions - she impresses me shoot after shoot! I can't rave about her enough!

• 2809 Boston Street Baltimore, 21224 See on map