About Ben B. Photography

One of the top 25 Seattle Wedding Photographers - Expertise.com

Seattle, WA | Bay Area, CA | World Wide
Specialties: Creative Lighting Expert for Weddings, Engagements & Portraits

Contact me today to reserve your date!

ben@made-media.com | 206-486-2151 | www.benbphotography.com

The Style:

I don’t have a true label to the way I shoot photos. I pay attention to the special moments and the environment to create amazing shots.  It could be windy staircase or some random lamp on the street. The technique is a combination of photojournalism, strobism, landscape and Vogue photography.

It's easy to get one good shot in a wedding. My goal to make every shot jaw dropping. From the morning makeup session to the last dance. Kinda like a good music album that you can listen to over an over again.

What do I shoot with:

I use Canon cameras and professional grade “L” lens to ensure the sharpest images. My backup is the same as my main camera, to ensure that I do not miss a single moment of your very important day.

I’ve also incorporated film cameras to parts of my coverage. I love the look of film. The differences are subtle but very lovely. Contax 645, Mamiya 645, Canon EOS 1v, Canon G-III QL 35mm Canonet QL17 Camera, Holga’s and Diana Cameras as well.

Feel free to Inquire about adding a few rolls of film to your wedding package.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (4)
Digital Files (4)
Proofs (3)
High-Res Images (1)

I couldn’t ask for a better wedding photographer. Ben was an amazing photographer who had just the perfect eye for what looks amazing. He made me feel at ease showing me how to pose to get the best angles. He made me feel comfortable and confident. My pictures came out amazing. I would recommend him to everyone! He books up quickly so I would say call as soon as you can.

Profile Picture Mai Vi, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ben B. Photography is out of this world! We're so happy to have been able to get a photo session with Ben, he's so professional and has a great eye. He's always looking for that right spot. A lot of times it's not your typical spot you would imagine for a photo shot, which makes his shots so unique. Ben keeps it fun and tries to help each of us relax and get that natural look. He's always willing to try your ideas and also mix in his suggestions too, to get the best of both worlds.

We totally would recommend Ben B. Photography to anyone looking to get AWESOME engagement photos, weddings, and even family photos!!!

Profile Picture Andy, 11/10/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1383175506393 tmw00614

Like us on Facebook

$395.00 Value | Promo Code: MMPF
Like us on facebook and get a 30% discount on your engagement photos. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Made-Media-Photography/210173189728
#WWd2a7596cd924450e

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Ben is a very awesome Photographer that has a great eye for that perfect shot! We have had the honor to work with him at a few Weddings now and can honestly say that he is worth the hire! All his pictures are amazing! He is very Professional yet very fun and energetic! A great person to work with! You will definitely be very happy with how your pictures turn out!

We have worked alongside Made Media Photography in the past as videographers and they have been a pleasure to work with. They were very communicative with us allowing us to shoot without compromising each other's work.

I am truly amazed at his photography and his creativeness! What a great fit! It really was a pleasure to work with him and I'm so happy to have chosen him for my photography needs. I recommend him to any and all!

A great photographer for timeless amazing photos! Their pictures will tell the story of your big day. Highly recommended!

Events

Highlands, Renton, WA 98056   See On Map
206-486-2151 (phone)
Ben B. Photography is a wedding Photographer from Seattle-Tacoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including King County, Snohomish County, and Pierce. Ben B. Photography is a professional wedding Photography that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Creative lighting and documentary style photography.