1218 N. Northgate way, Seattle, WA 98133 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Deals 1

About Made Divine

Hi there, I’m Crystal!

I am the creative designer behind Made Divine, a custom invitation studio. The love of design has always been a part of my life since I was a little girl. I remember drawing my heart away on countless sheets of paper and sketchbooks. When I got older, I committed to my passion by obtaining my degree in Graphic Design from the Art Institute and a Certification in Commercial Art from the Art Instruction Schools. Following graduation, I worked in the field as a designer doing branding, advertising, editorial layout and web design. Like many invitation designers, the vision of Made Divine came to me while I was creating invitations and paper goods for my own wedding in 2011. I wanted to create invitations that guests would never throw away. My love for designing treasured things led me to the creation of Made Divine.

“Handmade by Love,” my company tagline, means I pour my heart into the products I create. I love transforming wedding items into cherished keepsakes. Each piece is handmade to order using the finest silk dupioni fabrics, genuine crystal beads and embellishments, a distinctive range of stunning metallic papers, and the highest grade of quality materials. I use traditional bookmaking techniques and with proper care your item will last for years to come. I hand press all the floral adornments on my invitation and vow holders using traditional millinery processes and equipment. I also love incorporating my hand drawn illustrations in my invitation suite designs. I also offer custom design services of products such as monograms, save-the-date cards, menu cards, seating cards, thank you cards and more. I love collaborating with clients. It’s always a joy to see their vision come to life with the touch of Made Divine. A wedding is the biggest declaration of love and is something to be cherished. I hope to create something special for you on your big day!

For more information, contact me at crystal@madedivine.com or call 754.300.9511. WeddingWire members receive 15% off for any custom wedding design service when you mention promo code "WW15."

• Greenvelope
  • Of The Earth
  • A Muse
french styled shoot 9

Photos 28 Photos
Videos 1 Video

9 Reviews for Made Divine

Madedivine made my wedding invitations look exactly as I imagined it and even better! I am very happy with the outcome and glad that I chose madedivine to do my invitations

Sent on 02/24/2015

Talithia · event on: 06/19/2015

Breathtaking, gorgeous, amazing, phenomenal - those are the first words that come to my mind when I think about the invitations that I received from Made Divine for my moms 50th birthday celebration.
    Patient, caring, attentive, professional is what the owner, Crystal Thomas is. She is an extraordinary designer who has a creative eye, awesome attention to detail, and she kept me in the loop the whole time. Being impressed is an understatement! Needless to say, I will definitely be using these top notch services again!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Sara · Married on 05/23/2015

Crystal with MadeDivine made our beautiful wedding paper goods suite. She made our invitations, programs, place cards, table numbers, thank you cards, and some additional information posters. She designed a cohesive concept that incorporated all the little details of our modern vintage map theme into each and every piece. Crystal was such a pleasure to work with and was great about meeting our tight timeline even with us being in two different states throughout our process and none of them local to her. She provided a lot of options both from a look and feel and from a cost perspective making sure that we were happy with every decision along the way. We received SO many compliments about our invitations. She provided a customized service with close to those internet site prices, but they came out so much prettier and more personalized than we could have imagined. I would highly recommend MadeDivine for any of your paper needs and we definitely plan to collaborate with Crystal again in the future.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Made Divine FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Laser Cut
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Made Divine 1
    WeddingWire Members 15% Off
    WeddingWire members receive 15% off for any custom wedding design service when you mention promo code "WW15." Services include custom designs for invitation suites, ceremony programs, seating charts, place cards, menu cards, thank you cards and save-the-date cards. For more information, contact me at crystal@madedivine.com or call 754.300.9511.

• 1218 N. Northgate way Seattle, 98133 See on map
    M - F, 10am - 5pm EST
    Location of (Made Divine)