Made by Meg

234 S Pacific Coast Highway Suite 101, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 Map · Phone number

About Made by Meg

Welcome to the world of Made by Meg! Where delicious food, exceptional service and incredible culinary training reign supreme.

weideranniversaryjdrp11112 2230332650
286468101502659006637209826865371976599087982627

6 Reviews for Made by Meg

• Laura

Laura · Married on 07/13/2017

We are so grateful and pleased with EVERYTHING about Made By Meg's Catering services.

Our property gave us a choice of five caterers, of which we inquired with each one. I was first impressed with Meg and her teams' personal approach to our intimate event. They asked lots of questions, customized a menu that accommodated our guests' needs and our budget. We were never made to feel that our event was anything but important and top priority. It was clear after their first email that we were in the best hands possible with MBM.

The food was delicious, and if it had stopped there that would have been enough, but Meg's team is SO much more- and this is why I am taking the time to write this review.

THE SERVICE. The table was set perfectly, not a fork was crooked, a glass out of place or a plate not centered. Everything was measured to PERFECTION. We brought some special things for the barback, and didn't give too much instruction to how they were placed, the team styled THE HECK out of it. It made our Costco/TJs simple beer/wine/alcohol selection look glamorous and elegant, and our specialty glassware and barware was presented in a way that was even better that I could have done or expected.

Their team insured all our specialty rentals were taken care of, counted and sorted perfectly. The property had told us there were plenty of lights in their scullery area, but onsite that night I thought it was awfully dark, but Meg and her team NEVER COMPLAINED they handled everything perfectly, worked their tails off and even packed up the remaining food for our guests to take with them.

We had so many compliments on the food selection and taste. It made us feel so proud to have served Meg's food but I truly feel that it was their over the top service level and kindness before, during and after the event that made it that much better.

I couldn't recommend them more. They are worth every penny.

Elaine · Married on 10/08/2016

It's obvious that Meg Hall takes care of her clients! Everything from our tasting (which she stepped in for when an employee was not available), to the thoughtful bride to be emergency kit, to obviously the amazing food. Our guests loved the entrees, but also complimented the flavored waters and cocktail hour apps.

Shana · Married on 06/18/2016

Meg and her whole team at Made by Meg blew us away when they catered our wedding on 6.18.16! From our tasting, where Meg herself came down and went over each item on the menu, all the way through to the late-night snack display at our wedding that looked like a work of art, they were flawless. The food was fresh, cooked to perfection, interesting, and overflowing with flavor and ingenuity. Our guests raved over their meals! Also, Meg's right-hand gal, Nicole, was truly heaven-sent. Nicole is a "YES"-person in the best possible way. Can I add something even though the wedding is in 9 days? YES. Can you figure out how to make/serve frozen daiquiris in 90 degree heat? YES. Can I add turquoise straws, edible flowers, and 3 specialty cocktails? YES. YES. YES. And that's not even the half of it..... She was paramount in the planning of our reception food/drinks/setup/breakdown/trash disposal/etc. It simply would not have been the same without her. Thank you Meg, Nicole, and everyone else at Made by Meg for all that you did!!

Made by Meg FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish

• Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup
    Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Many times, I've been fortunate enough to experience Meg Hall's fabulous catering! Her expertise along with her amazing personality make for an award winning combo. No wonder all the real "foodies" gravitate towards her!

• Wisteria Lane Flowers
    Wisteria Lane Flowers Wedding Florists

Meg creates interesting and very scrumptious food, that is pleasing to the eye. They are very organized, on point in their service and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend them.

• Wine Shop At Home
    Wine Shop At Home Banquet Halls

I have had the pleasure of using Made By Meg several times for my event parties and holiday dinners.I couldn't have been more happier, my guests were very impressed by her attention to detail,and her presentation. I highly reccomend using Made By Meg for all your catering needs. She is easy to work with, professional, on time and offers some of the most amazing dishes.She will always be my go to caterer! Cheers! Dale Rossi Team leader Wine Shop At Home

• 234 S Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 101 Redondo Beach, 90277 See on map
    3109998770 (Other Phone Number)
    3103565153 (Fax Number)