Beaverton, OR 97007 Map · Phone number

About Made By Juvenia

Since I was a child, I was enticed by the arts. Whether it be photography, music, or culinary, I always felt the need to express, create, and please.

Someone once told me to never take life for granted. And since, life has always been my inspiration. Perhaps that is why I am constantly aware of warm moments that people share and knowing when to capture them.

For me, wedding photography is so much more than showing up and taking beautiful imagery. I value the relationships that flourish throughout the process because I care wholeheartedly about people. My mission is to produce imagery that you, your family, and friends will enjoy and re-experience for a lifetime. I am there for your most personal and intimate moments and most importantly; I'm there for you.

Follow Made By Juvenia on

0156ceremony

5 Reviews for Made By Juvenia

• Noreen

Noreen · Married on 09/22/2012

As a bride who had been reading wedding blogs since middle school, I was extremely picky when it came to my photographer. I wanted someone whose style was fresh, modern, and whimsical, someone who fit my budget, and someone who was easy to work with. I found all those things in Juvenia! The second I saw her website, I knew she had an eye for capturing the beauty of a wedding. Not only is Juvenia talented, she is really easy to work with. When you and your fiance are awkward and not totally comfortable being lovey dovey in front of strangers, it's so important to work with a photographer that makes you feel at ease and bring out a natural happiness in you. I also think her rates are VERY reasonable. Juvenia did our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we loved the photos that resulted from both! On our wedding day, we had multiple locations and activities and she just kept going like a machine! Up until the last dance, she was snapping away, making sure she captured every special moment for us she could.

I would highly recommend Juvenia for her talent, professionalism, and warm personality.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Jenna · Married on 08/06/2011

We were SO pleased with "Made by Juvenia" photography! Juvy was so wonderful to work with and any concerns or questions that we had were answered so quickly! She also did an amazing job on our wedding pictures. I wanted very creative, artsy pictures and that was exactly what we got. Our wedding was 3 months ago now, and I can't go somewhere still, without hearing how amazing our pictures were or how they looked like they came directly out of a bridal magazine. I would HIGHLY recommend her! I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2010

LOVE THEM!!! I was so impressed with everything they offered. My husband says I'm a very picky person and I hate to admit he's right, but I honestly do not have a bad thing to say about Juvey and Jason. They were so professional yet creative and fun at the same time which we both loved. It's hard to feel comfortable having so much attention on you when taking pictures, but they really put us at ease and best of all, made us look great! A bonus for us was that Juvey is so efficient and prompt with getting the pictures back to us and responding to all of my crazy emails! I really am amazed at how quickly we got both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We've gotten SO many compliments from all of our pictures, the slideshow and the albums they created for us which just validates how awesome they are and makes us feel even better about chosing them to capture the biggest day of our lives thus far.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Made By Juvenia FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas