Maddie Loves Lip Balm

Whitman, MA View map

Maddie Loves Lip Balm is your "go to" place for a unique wedding favor that won't be left behind at the end of the night. We can customize how ever many lip balms you need (vanilla, cherry or mint) with a photo, a favorite quote, a verse from your first dance song, your wedding date or whatever you can dream up. Personalized lip balms also make an unforgettable save the date announcement. We can help you create a memorable keepsake for any event that comes your way in life.

Visit www.MaddieLovesLipBalm.com for all the details you need to get started.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
    Kirra Event on: 11/30/2014
    I ordered these as a favor for an upcoming birthday party. I was looking for something different but useful. Most people discard the favor after the event.
    I couldn't wait to try them myself so I opened one to use myself before the party. Awesome is all I can say.
    Denise set up the design even better than I had imagined. The pictures I sent came out flawless. (And it was free set up and postage).
    I do recommend these to everyone.
  • User1297252 2+ years ago
    I absolutely loved my "Save the day" lip balms. Unique, easy, and excellent quality!
  • User1927647 Event on: 06/28/2014
    I ordered personalized lip balms as a gift for the bride to be with her new name on them. They helped me with the design, sent me a proof and quickly shipped the product. The bride loved them!

Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry Wedding Videographers

Maddie Loves Lip Balm offers a great and unique wedding favor that we know won't get left behind or end up in the trash. For vendors and trade shows, their logo lip balm is the best way to keep your company name right on your client's lips!

Get Glam! by Dawna Get Glam! by Dawna Wedding Hair & Makeup

Maddy Loves Lip Balm are the cutest addition to any event or to promote your business!

Happy Frog Invitations Happy Frog Invitations Wedding Invitations

Maddie Loves Lip Balm is a great product that we give out to potential brides. The all natural product is a hit with our customers. It's a unique way to get our name in front of people. Thanks Denise for making us look good. The little lip balms have our company name and logo on it so every time the bride uses it, she thinks of us! Can't get better than that.

29 Church St Whitman, 02382
Location of (Maddie Loves Lip Balm)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding