1508 W Cornwallis Drive, Greensboro, NC 27408 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Madalyn Yates Photography

Hi! I'm Madalyn & I am the owner and smile behind the lens of Madalyn Yates Photography. I began my photograph business shortly after I graduated with an associates degree in photographic technology. Even before that, I always had a camera in hand. I love finding joy in moments and capturing them for couples, families, & children. From the moment we first start discussing your experience to the delivery of your images, I am thankful for the relationships we have built.

When I am not photographing, I love spending time with friends & family as well as my sweet pup, Shaylee Grace! A firm believer of coffee with every meal, cozy evenings with romantic comedies & a yummy batch of homemade treats!

I am located in Greensboro, NC but LOVE to travel! So don't be shy if you're wanting to have your experience in another town or even state! Feel free to shoot me an email & I'd love to meet up, have coffee & talk about your adventure!

Follow Madalyn Yates Photography on

Madalyn Yates Photography 6
Madalyn Yates Photography 7

Marion Josey · Getting married on 09/01/2020

fabulous photography!

My fiance and I had our engagement photos done with Madalyn. We knew they would be good because my sister and brother-in-law had their engagment and wedding photography with Madalyn as well. The photos were even better than we expected and we are in love with them. Getting photography was more of my idea, but after getting the photos my fiance said he didn't realize how much fun the photography session would be, and didn't realize just how meaningful the photos would be to him as well. Our families absolutely love the photos as well. I would recommend Madalyn to anyone for their photography needs. Thank you Madalyn!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Madalyn Yates Photography 8
    Madalyn Yates Photography 9

Madalyn Yates Photography's reply:

Aw! Thank you so much Marion! I am so happy for you and Ethan & love that you loved our time together & the outcome of it all! Cheers!

Hannah Whitesell · Married on 06/23/2019

Best Photographer EVER!

Madalyn is such a great photographer and makes every session fun! I am grateful for the work that she puts forth to make sure all of her customers are happy, but most of all the quality of her work. I promise that if you don’t know her in the beginning, you will leave with a lifelong friend. I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in June! I HIGHLY reccommend Madalyn!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Madalyn Yates Photography's reply:

Gosh! My heart!I am so grateful for our friendship!!!! Love you so much!!! CanNOT wait till June! Thanks so much, Hannah!
  • Sara Bowen · Married on 06/15/2019

Above and beyond

Madalyn is amazing!! She went above and beyond our expectations with our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and of course the wedding day! She is the most flexible and fun photographer you will find! Madalyn took the time to get to know us as a couple before our first shoot, which made us feel comfortable and relaxed.

Besides her amazing relational skills, Madalyn is a super talented photographer. Her style and lighting choices made for beautiful pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives. The moments Madalyn captured are spontaneous and reflect us as a couple perfectly.

We cried our eyes out after very promptly receiving our wedding photos. We have already recommended Madalyn to all of our engaged friends.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Award

Madalyn Yates Photography Pricing

Madalyn Yates Photography Price Rates

Madalyn Yates Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Madalyn Yates Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Eventful
    Eventful Wedding Rentals

Madalyn has been the professional photographer for several occasions where Eventful has staged inventory. She has always provided a great variety and valuable images for us to use. Her turnaround time was very quick and she responded to any questions we had with equal haste. We appreciate Madalyn and look forward to working with her again this next year!

• 1508 W Cornwallis Drive Greensboro, NC, 27408 See on map