Greensboro, NC 27408 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
Availability Check your date

About Madalyn Yates Photography

From the beginning of my photography adventure, I felt like I was made for capturing love & happiness...

Hi! I'm Madalyn & I am the owner and smile behind the lens of Madalyn Yates Photography. I began my photograph business shortly after I graduated with an associates degree in photographic technology. Even before that, I always had a camera in hand. I love finding joy in moments and capturing them for couples, families, & children. From the moment we first start discussing your experience to the delivery of your images, I am thankful for the relationships we have built.

I can't wait to talk with you!

Follow Madalyn Yates Photography on

dsc6918 edit

11 Reviews for Madalyn Yates Photography

Hannah Whitesell · Getting married on 06/23/2019

Best Photographer EVER!

Madalyn is such a great photographer and makes every session fun! I am grateful for the work that she puts forth to make sure all of her customers are happy, but most of all the quality of her work. I promise that if you don’t know her in the beginning, you will leave with a lifelong friend. I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in June! I HIGHLY reccommend Madalyn!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Madalyn Yates Photography's reply:

Gosh! My heart!I am so grateful for our friendship!!!! Love you so much!!! CanNOT wait till June! Thanks so much, Hannah!

Leslie · Married on 12/15/2018

Exceeded our Expectations

Madalyn Yates was the photographer for my daughter's wedding. She is an excellent photographer, able to capture the atmosphere, beauty, and emotion of the whole wedding experience! From fun engagement shots to stunning bridal portraits, to all the moments of the wonderful big day, Madalyn was there with ideas for creative photos, traditional shots and great candids. She also kept us on track regarding time, so we could be sure to get everything we wanted. While we thought the weather wasn't the best, she worked with the mist and fog to create some fantastic photos! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Madalyn Yates Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie!! You're so sweet, I had the best time! I can't wait to share the photos with you!!! May God Bless you in 2019!
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 12/15/2018

The Best of the Best!

Hiring a photographer was the first thing I wanted to check off when it came to wedding planning. The photos were the most important thing in my mind. I mean, you would have them forever. I did a lot of research and came across Madalyn. I loved the styling and lighting in her photos and wanted to meet her. We set up a time to meet and I met her at a coffee shop. I knew then and there that I wanted her to photograph our wedding. Her passion for photography was very evident I could tell that she absolutely loved her job.

Madalyn took my bridal photos and even did an engagement mini session with Grey and I before the wedding. She is very professional and responsive to calls and emails. If you are looking for a wedding photographer or a photographer in general give Madalyn a call, you will not be disappointed! She is absolutely wonderful and I look forward to potentially working with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Madalyn Yates Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Pammy! Brought tears (happy ones) while reading this! I absolutely loved getting to know you and to serve you on your special day. I can't wait to share all the beautiful memories with you! May God bless you in 2019! Cheers!

Award

Madalyn Yates Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Eventful
    Eventful Wedding Rentals

Madalyn has been the professional photographer for several occasions where Eventful has staged inventory. She has always provided a great variety and valuable images for us to use. Her turnaround time was very quick and she responded to any questions we had with equal haste. We appreciate Madalyn and look forward to working with her again this next year!

• Greensboro, 27408 See on map