32948 Midnightline Ct.,, Menifee, CA 92584 Map · Phone number

About Mad.Love.Collective

Mad. Love. Collective is a furniture and decor business based in Menifee, California that specializes in Vintage, Eclectic and Rustic Styles to anything that creates your unique ideal to make your day personalized and memorable.

Scott and I love seeking out Beautiful Vintage pieces in original condition as well as gently restoring Vintage pieces to give them new chance at life. We have Proudly been in Business since 2017 and have Loved Every last Wedding and Event we have been a part of.

Mad.Love.Collective specializes in Sweetheart table sets, throne seating, lounge seating, entry/dessert tables/buffets, decor, backdrops and more! So whether you are looking for just a Sweet spot to sit or to add that special touch throughout your entire celebration we are ready to take on the day!!

Mad.Love.Collective also offers the option for custom pieces. Whether you're seeking a backdrop, unique arbor, or something that the you have only dreamed of, we strive to personalize the day as best as we possibly can!

Weddings, Events and Celebrations of all types! We would love the opportunity to Work With You and Strive to Make Your Day The Most Memorable Day of your Life!

We look forward to Hearing from you!!

(Based In Menifee, Ca. but happily serve all of Southern California)

Follow Mad.Love.Collective on

Other couples have also viewed

img 3027 51 1007330
img 3027 51 1007330

3 Reviews for Mad.Love.Collective

Melissa · Married on 01/18/2019

Amazing and Professional

I would recommend mad.love.collective to anyone that wants to add some amazing touches to their special event. They have some beautiful vintage pieces, they were professional, very helpful and affordable.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jan · Married on 10/13/2018

Far exceeded our expectations!

I can attest to how beautiful their things are. I can attest to their responsiveness. I can attest to their great pricing structure and delivery service, but most of all, I want to attest to the goodness of the people who own this business. My daughter's wedding was a few weeks back, and the weather took a crazy turn, and at the very last minute, our outdoor wedding had to be setup inside. We had rented beautiful furniture from Fayth & Scott, and they turned into the MVP vendors at our event. Moving furniture, laying rugs, styling a gorgeous, intimate wedding space for our daughter and son-in-law out of thin air! They and their beautiful furniture are a force to be reckoned with, when it comes to customer service, pricing and value. Even though they did twice as much work for us as we expected, we could feel it was because they wanted the best for us, not because they were "working" this wedding. They are lovely business owners with a stellar product and great price point. Who doesn't want that? Thank you, Fayth & Scott

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ellie C. · Married on 05/19/2018

Exceptional Customer Service

My experience with Fayth and Scott was more than Amazing! They definitely know how to make the customer feel at ease on a pressured day. As a bride everything becomes 10x more overwhelming. They are exceptional at customer service. I used their services for my wedding. They have a gorgeous eclectic inventory of incredible pieces. They created my back yard into a fairytale setting. Whimsical,Romantic with a bit of Rustic. My vision was complete with their personal touches of creativity. They left me with a willingness to recommend. I will Most definitely use their services again! Thank you again for going over and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Mad.Love.Collective FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Lounge Furniture
    Signage
    Tables
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 35.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery