4932 Sheridan Drive, Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number

About MAD For Sweets

MAD for Sweets is a family owned and operated business in the Erie County area established in 2011. Our mission is to provide our customers with the French style of baking with fresh ingredients and real butter. Yes, Butter! You can taste the difference in our creations, and there is no mistaking it will be fresh and unprocessed.

We can create a spectacular wedding cake for couples at any price point that taste fabulous. Call for a consultation appointment and cake tasting. Our consultation area is family friendly and cozy. Visit our website at www.madforsweets.com.

sugarflowercupcakeswithbee
sugarflowercupcakeswithbee
MADforSweetssign

3 Reviews for MAD For Sweets

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

The cake testing was flawless...
    and our cake for the wedding was delicious! I wish we would have had more layers, but she did supply a sheet cake for the back. I cannot wait to eat our top layer next year! haha
    We were worried about how our cake topper would mix in with our cake but the designer mastered it!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Amazing!! They have a variety of options when you come to just try their cake. It's a beautiful presentation. They have every flavor you can think of. They help you choose if you are unsure what taste better. They also do favors which I thought was a cute idea if we didn't have ours planned already. Their service is amazing. Very helpful. Our cake was simple and elegant. I loved it. The flowers looked real as well.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

We used Mad for Sweets for the Shower and Rehearsal Dinner cakes.

First off, the consultation appointment was top notch. The presentation of the options was done very elegantly and in such a way that you are able to taste multiple frosting and filling options on different cake styles. I'm not a cake person and I honestly enjoyed every piece we tried.
    Now to the cakes. On both occasions, I heard from multiple guests about how fantastic the cakes were.
    The cake for the shower was a three tiered Eiffel Tower cake. Danielle HAND PAINTED the Eiffel Tower on the cake. It was stunning. Almost too pretty to cut! But I'm glad we did. The raspberry and vanilla cake was to die for. I was sad that there weren't any extra pieces because it was so tasty! The rehearsal dinner cake was a much more simple peanut butter and chocolate sheet cake, but it also had rave reviews about flavor.
    The only very small downside is that since they are a small operation, it isn't always easy to get in touch with them or it can take a few days for a response. But they do always respond.
    I highly recommend them for any of your cake needs!

Sent on 06/05/2013

MAD For Sweets FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 4932 Sheridan Drive Buffalo, 14221 See on map
    7162046995 (Phone number)
    8452207316 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment only