MacMannis Florist

Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Floating Greenhouse
  • 24 West Events
  • Blossom & Basket Boutique
  • Exotica Florist

10 Reviews for MacMannis Florist

After a quick change in circumstances and replanning my wedding with two weeks notice, Macmannis Florist truly exceeded my expectations. I walked into the store after a very disappointing and off putting experience at another area florist and have to say my experience at Macmannis was quite the opposite-it made my day! I came in without an appointment hoping to see if it was even possible to get flowers in time. Robin squeezed in a meeting with me right then and put together a stunning example of the perfect bridal bouquet I could picture but couldn't have described myself. He was so caring and easy to work with and eliminated a lot of stress for me! After choosing the general look of the flowers I was provided with a write up including three different price point options for each item, so that I could customize my order to exactly match my vision and budget. I ended up purchasing bridal bouquet, boutonieere, bridesmaids bouquet, center pieces, head table, toss bouquet and cake flowers, and all of them were stunning; a mix of orange roses, lavender hydrangeas, sunflowers, and purple stock. The flowers fit perfectly with my rustic venue and country garden theme. The kindness and simplicity of working with Macmannis make them the only florist i will choose to work with or recommend in the future.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

MacMannis is amazing! They did a super job in knowing exactly what I wanted, and even made their own suggestions based off of pictures I showed htem. Despite the fact that they do not make a "mock-up" of what you'll be getting on your wedding day, I still felt super confident in their work, and I was right. My flowers were just beautiful, and I got a lot of compliments on them.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/07/2016

I can’t say enough about the friendliness of the staff and the quality of work at MacMannis. They completely exceeded my expectations. From my first meeting all the way through wedding day delivery they understood my vision, helped me brainstorm ideas, and made sure every last little detail was perfect – right down to making sure my bouquet was the right size for my small frame. They were incredibly accessible and easy to work with even during busy weekend hours.

When I saw the bouquets and centerpieces I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were – they looked EXACTLY like I imagined they would! They also lasted forever – a whole week later they looked as fresh as they did the night of the wedding. I would recommend MacMannis to any couples searching for a florist in the central MA area.

Sent on 06/14/2016

• Athol See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (MacMannis Florist)