Nearby Vendors to Consider

Custom Design (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Cake Stands (1)

Working with Mackenzie's bakery for our wedding cake was overall a great experience. The end result was definitely worth the sometime slow responsiveness for meeting. My fiance and I had a very particular look we wanted, and it was definitely "out-of-the-box" different in terms of decorations. Cheryl, who worked with us on it, brought in the head baker to help answer questions. They spent time doing mock up cakes, trying to nail down the design - and also showed us the mock up to figure out what we liked and didn't like. The end result, delivered to the venue for a small fee, was OUTSTANDING. The cake was amazing, and we got so many compliments on how it looked.

I almost didn't want to cut into it, but having done their $20 sampler cake (which goes back into the cost of your cake), I knew the flavors we chose were going to be amazing! We got a second round of compliments with how good the cake tasted.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/18/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

What a beautiful wedding cake that was absolutely delicious. We chose them over four other bakeries due to the amazing cakes and pies they make daily. My niece, Amanda, loves chocolate cake and she was impressed with the cake at MacKenzie's. They made the cake to her specifications and it was fantastic with a white evergreen trees on the side of the wedding cake along with real flowers and evergreens provided by VanderSalm's. Everyone commented on how lovely the cake looked and how amazing the taste was. It was a great cake at a great price!

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Next month it will be 35 years since Mary MacKenzie made our wedding cake. It was beautiful and delicious! I still look at the picture of it often! And to have one of my best friends make it just made it that much more special!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/27/16, 1 Review

MacKenzie's Bakery Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.25
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00