414 Milestone, Belgrade, MT 59714 Map · Phone number

About Mach 1 Music

Serving the needs of South Central Montana for:
Weddings - Receptions - Homecoming - Holiday Events - Formals and Proms

High Quality Sound, Lighting, and DJ-ing for any size event are available.

Contact Information:
Kyle Halter (406) 580-0355 or Troy Halter (406) 579-7082
Or check us out online at www.Mach1Music.net!

20160423232317

2 Reviews for Mach 1 Music

• Morgan

Morgan Quackenbush · Married on 09/01/2018

Would Highly Recommend

These guys were awesome! Not only are they fun DJs, they also helped us SO much with the wedding ceremony. They came to our venue for our rehearsal dinner night, and since we are not wedding day experts and our good friend was marrying us, having them there to help with the rehearsal was everything. They really choreographed the whole wedding day, and we could not have done it without them. Our day went so seamlessly, it was a pleasure working with them. The music from the ceremony to the reception was all perfect! They even stayed an extra hour at the reception because us and our guests were having so much fun dancing. We used their transportation services too, which also went great! Our guests had so much fun on the party bus and limo. Would highly recommend these guys!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Victoria · Married on 08/21/2014

Mach 1 Music did an absolutely fabulous job at my wedding this past week. They made my walk down the aisle unforgettable and kept my guests and I dancing all night long. Kyle was so kind and easy to work with. He had his equipment set up by the ceremony space, inside the venue and outside the venue on the patio so that no matter where my guests and I were we had music. He also had equipment to play my slideshow and it turned out amazing. All the music was perfectly timed and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ, thank you Mach 1 Music! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Mach 1 Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

• 406 Photo
    406 Photo Wedding Photographers

These guys will not only rock your reception but will keep your event running like clockwork!

• History in the Making Special Events
    History in the Making Special Events Wedding Planners

I've had the joy of working with the guys at Mach 1 on several occasions. At each wedding, they were responsive to my client's needs, provided excellent service, and did a great job of reading the musical mood of the crowd. As a coordinator, I appreciate their professionalism, as well as the experience, value, and services they have to offer. I will gladly recommend Troy and Kyle to couples looking for their wedding DJ. (And be sure to ask them about their photo booth AND limo services!)

• 414 Milestone Belgrade, 59714 See on map