Macedonian Cultural Center

43133 Ryan Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314 Map · Phone number

About Macedonian Cultural Center

MCC (Macedonian Cultural Center) Banquets & Events is open to the public and serves for wedding reception, banquet hall and corporate meeting needs within the Detroit Metro area in Southeast Michigan.

We're the proud winners of the 2014 Detroit A-List Contest for Best Wedding Venue.

• Mirage Banquet Center
  • Royalty House Banquet Facility
  • Fern Hill Golf Club
  • Diamond Banquet and Conference Center

4 Reviews for Macedonian Cultural Center

• Joseph

Joseph Estrada · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing and curtious

Tommy the manager was very nice. He also took the time to show ip around the hall and the church. When we were talking around we also dis not feel rushed like in other venues. He made sure to cover all the aspects of the venue and to answer all our questions as detailed as possible

Sent on 01/06/2019

James · Married on 08/12/2017

We were blown away by the Macedonian Cultural Center. Anna was organized and professional. She was very accommodating to our preferences. Steve is a 5 star chef. You will be blown away by his food. I garuentee you won't find better food. When my wife and I went to tables to say thank you, everyone raved about the food and venue especially the beef. Expect to be impressed. You need to check out the MCC. Very reasonable price and they made the reception awesome!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Ashante · Married on 07/11/2015

I loved working with Anna! However, the wait staff were not what I was expecting. Maybe I'm a diva, but the bride should NOT have to get up to make her own plate! And they took forever to serve the food to guests. Overall, I would recommend the venue.

Sent on 08/16/2015

• 43133 Ryan Rd Sterling Heights, MI, 48314 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Macedonian Cultural Center)