Houston, TX 77077 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Macarena Make-Up

Specializing in airbrush techniques and fine hairstyling.

Let us come to you as you relax among friends.
Whether you go for a smoky and mysterious look or fresh and demure, you'll find our approach to hair and make-up innovative and very personal.
We dedicate ourselves to completing each session with the client's values, tastes, desires and expectations in mind.
You'll love our complimentary false eyelashes and full body airbrush applications, included in all our sessions.
It's a wonderful time to get married. We'd love to share this special day with you!

4 Reviews for Macarena Make-Up

Payton · Married on 02/16/2008

I loved my make-up! She did my Bridal Portraits, engagement pics and wedding day.
    Airbrush is a must, it lasted all day without smuding. I really liked the false eyelashes :) I was a bit scared about them at first but after a few minutes I even didn't feel them on. Very talented and she listened to what I wanted, which was very important to me.

Sent on 05/21/2008

Christine · Married on 08/23/2008

Macarena is awesome!!!!!! She was so great and even waited on me(the bride) since I was running late!!!! She was understanding, and I know I probably stressed her out more than anything on my wedding day, but she was still so professional and my make-up was great. Everyone said I looked so beautiful!

Sent on 12/01/2008

Heather · Married on 06/07/2008

Great professional. I hired her for all my WR appointments. My Bridal Portraits look breathtaking, I didn't know I could look like that! I felt like a princess on my wedding day. I really enjoyed the experience.

Sent on 06/24/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Nventive Events
    Nventive Events Wedding Planners

Macarena Makeup is at the top of their field. You will appreciate their artistic approach and endless energy they bring to making you look your absolute BEST on your most important day!!!

• Houston, 77077 See on map
    7132534747 (Other Phone Number)