Mac the Cheese {Comfort} Food Truck

1 User photo

Kelley Dwyer · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious and affordable

Wow!

Mac the Cheese served our guests DELICIOUS food at a very reasonable price right off their truck! Everyone raved about how yummy the food was and how fast they got it. The popcorn/boiled peanuts during cocktail hour were such a hit. If I could do it all over again, I would still go with Mac the Cheese and SO SHOULD YOU :)

Sent on 10/18/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2018

Grilled Cheese Food Truck

We had buffet dinner as well as apps off the food truck and a late night grilled cheese truck! So cute and great food!!! Still can’t get over how good the brisket was!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

It's been almost 2 weeks since our wedding and my friends and family cannot stop talking about the Mac Truck and all the yummy food. Everything from the initial email, to the tasting, to working with Tiffany, and then the day of the wedding went amazingly smooth and perfect. The staff at the wedding went above and beyond, even served our champagne for us. I was so nervous that the truck wouldn't make it back on the property, but they did and it was a perfect touch to our venue. My advice would be to have a coctail hour from the truck, it was so fun (shrimp and grits and fried green tomatoes!). The Pecan crusted chicken was a huge hit and so was the the mac n' cheese (obviously). I couldn't be more happy with the Mac Truck and everyone at the wedding is already trying to use then for work and special events!

Sent on 06/14/2018

2 Real Weddings

• Buford See on map
    Location of (Mac the Cheese {Comfort} Food Truck)