Nearby Vendors to Consider

About M2R Productions

Entertainment Group

M2R Productions

-Master of Ceremonies- -Disc Jockeys- -Officiants- -Lighting Ambiance- -Special Effects- -Photo Booth-

Whether it is your wedding day or a casual event, M2R Productions prides on professionalism so that your occasion will be memorable.

M2R Productions specializes in:
Weddings, Holiday Celebrations, Corporate Events, Birthdays, Concerts, Reunions, Bar Mitzvahs, House Parties, Emceed Events, Karaoke, etc…

If you need music, we'll play it!

"The Company"

The M2R Productions has been entertaining professionally since the 1990's. M2R Productions consists of professional entertainers who have worked with some of Wisconsin’s biggest and smallest mobile entertainment companies, as well as some of Milwaukee’s major sports teams, clubs/bars and radio stations.

M2R Productions is a full service mobile disc jockey company providing entertainment to Wisconsin. With over 50 years of combined experience, our unparalleled planning, as well as execution, has been vital to our success. We are one of the few disc jockey services who continuously strive to raise the bar in this industry.

To be “unique” is the key.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow M2R Productions on

33 Reviews for M2R Productions

Microphones (1)
Uplighting (1)

Jason was awesome! Everyone loved the music and kept the crowd going, he even help welcome Santa to my reception. He was there on time ready to go. I would recommend him to family and friends for any type of event.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting
1.2

Prior to signing a contract with M2R, we informed Jason that our wedding venue was a family farm, and as such, had additional wrinkles - specifically regarding power for our outdoor ceremony. Jason stated that he'd be able to bring his own power. We also communicated to Jason that he needed to use GPS coordinates to find the venue, as Google Maps does not have the address in their database. We were told on multiple occasions that Jason would be the individual working our ceremony, and that he would be prepared for these things.

Come the day of our event, Jason was replaced by a man named Jeremy, whom my wife and I had never met. While this in and of itself wasn't a problem, it was an issue that Jeremy was significantly late to our wedding. In a rush, he attempted to set up his equipment, without having time to test, and the wedding went live and the music started.

As I was about 10 steps down the aisle, our ceremony music stopped, cut back in, and eventually died. Here I was, walking down the aisle to the sounds of awkward silence, broken only by the noise Jeremy made as he attempted to troubleshoot his equipment. As my wife walked to join me, our family hummed "here comes the bride". Our minister conducted our ceremony without the aid of a microphone and speaker, and I've been told that none of our guests could hear us say "I do".

After talking with Jeremy, it turns out that Jason gave him limited briefing on our event, and did not mention the technical items we had previously discussed. To his credit, Jeremy did a fine job of conducting our reception, and I have no gripes with him. However, I still don't understand why Jason was not the DJ for our event, as we had previously agreed.

To be blunt, Jason's negligence directly resulted in a complete and total failure of our wedding ceremony - an event which my wife and I will never experience again. As such, I would not recommend Music 2 Remember for any event of significance.

Profile Picture User5378835, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We first met Jason and his company at a bridal show almost a year before our wedding and we felt comfortable with him at once. He made the overwhelming process of planning the music and ceremony for our wedding fun and simple. Jason did a wonderful job performing our service and than handling the music for the rest of the night. We could not seem to keep to our preplanned time line and he just made sure that we knew it was our wedding and he would do what ever we wanted. So our wedding turned into a more go with the flow night, which is exactly what worked for us. He made sure that everything was amazing through out the whole night!

Profile Picture Tamara, 12/6/14, 1 Review

21 Photos

Event Photos

21 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Jason and Jeremy are the greatest. They always have fun when they're working. They know how to work the crowd.

These are great dj's. They know how to work with their customers to ensure them of a great evening. We use them as our to go company if we are over booked for any date. This company is who we direct our trusted customers to, of course when we are booked solid.

Music 2 Remember Rocks! Professional and FUN!

Jason and the crew at Music 2 Remember rock the house. They are professional, fun and know how to keep the party going. I love working with the crew at Music 2 Remember.

Events

100 Oak Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154   See On Map
414-745-5221 (phone)
Located Inside Eva's Bridal: Monday - Thursday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Friday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Saturday: 10 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday: By Appointment Only Please call, text or e-mail Music 2 Remember to set up an appointment time. The hours listed about are for Eva's Bridal Center and we may not be available due to appointments outside of Milwaukee area or events.