140 Countryside Lane, Marietta, PA 17547 Map · Phone number

About M Reed Photography

Congratulations on your engagement!

Such an exciting time for you and your fiance!

I'm Melissa Reed of M Reed Photography and I absolutely LOVE taking wedding photos.

So much goes into planning a wedding from all those little details to your wedding gown. There's something about being apart of a couples biggest day of their lives...and I get to document every moment!

All of my clients receive digital copies of their photos and maintain reproduction rights of them.

You can print the photos anywhere you would like to!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Wishes,

Melissa

info@mreedphotography.com

717-314-3009

Click here for Wedding Package information

Follow M Reed Photography on

88 Reviews for M Reed Photography

Crystal · Married on 10/15/2016

A wonderful person and a true professional!!! We could not be happier with our wedding photos! I was very selective with our photographer as I felt this was the most important part of our day. We did three engagement sessions with 3 different photographers. We reviewed the pictures and talked about the personality of each photographer. Hands down, Melissa was our choice. She made us feel very comfortable...this was important as my husband and I don't feel comfortable getting our pictures taken. She is very down to earth, receptive to your own ideas, and creative with her own mind. She loves what she does which shows in every single picture she takes. She is inspired by her environment and very easy to communicate and work with. She took time to meet me ahead of our wedding at our venue to review the space and thoughts I had regarding our photos. She made a list and checked in during our wedding day to make sure we were capturing the images we discussed. She captured some great candid shots of us and our guests. She picked the perfect spots for our more posed shots. And, overall, her pictures spoke the exact story of our day! The package I selected included two photographers for 4 hours, we had the pleasure of working with Katie in addition to Melissa for the first 4 hours of our day. Katie did a great job as well! She had a very similar style as Melissa. It was great to have multiple photos of the same pose from different angles. Once we got passed the first look and posed photos, I didn't even really notice the photographers, but the moments they captured are stunning and absolutely beautiful! I am so happy that we get to keep all the images because they are all perfect and I wouldn't be able to choose.

Thank you Melissa and Katie for documenting our wedding! We are so blessed to have had the opportunity to meet you and work with you! We are excited to work with you again in the future to document other milestones our of family!

Erin · Married on 06/10/2016

She is the best! Melissa was so easy to work with, helped us to feel very comfortable getting our photos taken. She was so much fun to work with and took beautiful engagement and wedding photos. We absolutely plan to use her for any future photography needs!

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2015

I strongly suggest you hire Melissa with MReed Photography. We hired Melissa to photograph our wedding. We had never met her before but found her online. From the moment we first contacted her we knew she was the perfect fit. We planned our wedding from 8 hours away but Melissa was located near our venue. A majority of our contact was online or over the phone. She was always timely in her response, detail oriented in terms of explaining her services and the process, and very relatable. Melissa was great with working around our poor availability. We finally met her a month before our wedding for our engagement photo session. We were unable to make it up earlier but she was great about making it work for us. Neither one of us are big picture takers so we were a little worried it would be awkward with a whole photo session. Thanks to Melissa it was actually fun! We laughed and got to talking which made us feel much more comfortable and at ease. We got a ton of great pictures that were genuine and didn't feel posed. They were the perfect essence of us as a couple. The same went for our wedding day. Melissa was flawless in her role as a photographer. She even helped work around the crazy hectic schedule. Even when we were running behind and were rushing she still made it work. She helped me to remain calm throughout the day ensuring me that we had time and that I didn't need to panic. Melissa captured great photos of the ceremony, perfect group photos of our bridal party, and wonderful candids of the reception. For both of our photo sessions Melissa had a great turn around time and had our pictures to us within a month. Some of my other friends who recently got married took months to get there photos from their photographers. Melissa is fantastic and we strongly recommend using her the next time you need a photographer! Her personality and work ethic make her a pleasure to work with!

M Reed Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Soundwaves Entertainment
    Soundwaves Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with Melissa on many weddings and she is always a pleasure to work with. She's very good at what she does! She takes superb photos and really goes above and beyond for her clients! When we see her at a wedding we know that everything is going to be perfect! We highly recommend her for your special day!

• Extreme Sound Entertainment
    Extreme Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

I recently DJ'd a wedding and had the opportunity to work with Melissa. She was absolutely amazing to work with! She was very professional and friendly and made sure that she got the best shots possible for the bride and groom. Following the wedding I emailed her to see if I could get a few photos from that wedding and she said of course, and sent me the link to the online album. I must say it was very difficult to pick out which photos I wanted because they were all great shots which captured the reception pefectly! I would highly recommend Melissa to photograph your special day or any other occasion! She is truly a great professional to work with!

• Beautiful Dream Team
    Beautiful Dream Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Melissa is one of the most responsive, kind photographers we have ever worked with! Capturing special moments seems to be a super-specialty of hers. If you want your most precious memories to tell a story through images, Melissa has you covered! Contact M Reed Photography if you are looking for something special!

• 140 Countryside Lane Marietta, 17547 See on map