M. Hopple & Co.

Cincinnati, OH 45201 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• The Printed Hand Studio
  • Sign and Sealed
  • Poeme

10 Reviews for M. Hopple & Co.

• Emily

Emily P. · Married on 10/19/2019

Great service!

When looking at invitations/stationary I started with some of the typical ones you see advertised online and immediately knew that they were not for me. I reached out to Morgan at M Hopple, we set up a conversation for later that week and got to work on customizing invitations.

I knew Morgan from growing up in Cincinnati, but living in Chicago (and having my wedding here), I thought it would be nice to incorporate something from my hometown.

Morgan made the process so easy for us. She shipped us paper samples (and offered to have my family come into her store) and helped me with every detail. She also made sure we were following proper wedding etiquette, which was much appreciated as I learned I was completely clueless!

Our invitations were beautiful! We also purchased menus, place cards and wedding programs. Everything was stunning, the design team was easy to work with and the quality/cost makes complete sense.

My boss actually loved the work so much she immediately called on Morgan and her team for our company holiday cards as well as her personal ones!

Thanks Morgan and M Hopple!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Courtney · Married on 03/05/2018

I had invitations all set to be ordered online when my mom suggested that we visit M Hopple instead. I am so glad we did! Having a professional help with wording and design choices was so helpful and so much fun! I was also shocked to see that they could offer better quality for a lower price than the big online businesses. M Hopple made my dream wedding invitation come to life and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding was at the Cincinnati Art Museum and I wanted something Clean and Bold. I brought in a design I had seen on Pinterest and the team was able to create something very similar in a very short time. I also appreciate the communication from Amy (Store Manager) she was very helpful.

Sent on 08/11/2017