Overland Park, KS 66210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for M&C Studio

Jon · Married on 08/01/2009

Mike and Christine were amazing to work with - we used them for our engagement photos and on our wedding day. Their photography is creative, fresh, and thorough. They were extremely nice and considerate of our time, and always made us feel comfortable. Their prices are fair and they give you a lot for what you pay for, unlike many wedding photographers. I would not let anyone I know in Kansas City use anyone except for these photographers - the ideal vendor for wedding photography in KC.

Sent on 10/04/2009

Jenelle · Married on 05/09/2009

M&C Studio was our absolute favorite wedding vendor. I have nothing but positive things to say about Mike and Christine and the superb business they run. We planned our Kansas City wedding from Washington DC. When we set out to plan our wedding and budget, photography was our number one priority so I did lots of research. We met with Mike and Chris in Kansas City and booked them on the spot and are so happy with the result. I never thought twice about the decision.

Mike and Chris are an amazing couple and team. They took so many pictures, capturing every moment and we didn't even realize they were there. They are warm and kind and always professional. They paid attention to details, listened to our requests and were always calm. We never had to find them for important moments; they were always there taking amazing pictures. They had great suggestions for locations and poses and we trusted them implicitly. All we had to do was smile and let them do a great job! It was clear that they wanted us to have a great day and thought about the kind of pictures that we and our families would want.

We are a detailed and organized couple so responsiveness was very important to us in wedding planning, especially since we were planning long distance. One of the best things about M&C is that they are totally reliable. I never had to worry that they were going to be where they were supposed to be and on time. I never once doubted that they would deliver and that the pictures would be great. They are extremely responsive to email and a joy to work with. Our families and friends loved them and noted how hard they worked. Mike and Chris went above and beyond to make our wedding day special.

Now to the pictures - they are fantastic! They captured so many moments and people that we love. The DVD slideshow is incredible. The pictures embody our personalities and event so well. I cannot recommend them highly enough. It is worth every penny for the service, peace of mind, and amazing final product.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Katie · Married on 09/13/2008

I have only rave reviews for M&C Studio. We were planning our wedding from halfway across the country, so having a photographer who was easy to communicate with via email was important to us, and they were always so quick to respond to any questions and were great at offering suggestions to us. Photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding since we knew the photos would stay with us forever. We loved their photojournalistic style after looking at several of their previous wedding, and we knew we wanted them as our wedding day photographers before we even met them in person. Once meeting face-to-face and discussing more details, we fell in love with their personality and had great confidence in trusting them to capture our wedding day. On the wedding day, they got to work right away documenting the day's events, but in an unobtrusive manner. I hardly even knew they were around, but I felt completely comfortable with them during the more private moments. It was great having 2 photographers to capture the simultaneously occurring events. We had a few surprises come up during the day, but they dealt with them in a calm manner and even worked longer than they were contracted for just to help us create memories. And wow, when we got the photos and the slideshow back just a few weeks later, we were blown away! They had exceeded our expectations in photographing our special day, and made sure to perfectly capture all our details and individual personalities as well. They are so easy to work with even after the wedding, its comforting to know that they care as much about our wedding photos and our happiness as we do. Our friends and family have been raving about the photos and we've had numerous people tell us that our wedding photos are the most amazing ones they've seen. I think that says a lot for the work our photographers did. The only bad part....we're having such a difficult time narrowing down our favorite pictures, there are just too many!

Sent on 11/14/2008