About M.A.L.I. By Gretchen Marie | Makeup And Hair | Long Island

TOP MAKEUP ARTISTS LONG ISLAND | TOP HAIR STYLISTS LONG ISLAND | ON LOCATION

Welcome Brides Of 2018-2019!

Gretchen Marie, is the owner of M.A.L.I. And The Love Crush Beauty Team-Makeup Artist And Hair Styling Services based out of Long Island, NY. Gretchen, as well as her team are highly experienced makeup artists and hair stylists who will provide you with superior bridal makeup (including airbrush), hair design for weddings, and individualized service that is unparalleled. Come in for your trial and experience working with M.A.L.I.'s Love Crush Beauty Team! ***On the BIG day we travel to you!

Our Bridal Beauty Lounge is located in the heart of Greenlawn Village (Just 4 miles east of Huntington Village). You will experience your bridal makeup and/or hair trial in a relaxing environment that is dedicated to bridal and special occasion makeup and hair design services. We cannot stress enough that we are NOT a salon (no cut & color here!) We've been dedicated to bridal for over 15 years and we would love the chance to call you one of our brides and give you the best experience possible!

From high paced events, to early mornings and easy going afternoon weddings, you will find us very relaxed, adaptable and accommodating.With our experience and expertise, as well as unparalleled professionalism, you can be assured that your makeup and hair will be flawless, and will hold up to the hot flashing lights of the cameras, the tears of joy, and the kisses of congratulations

For Up-to-date photos please visit our Facebook and INSTAGRAM Profiles at:

Blowouts (2)
Natural Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Gretchen and her team did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my 11/3/17 wedding. I couldn’t have been happier with my hair style and makeup. So beautiful. Gretchen is a delight to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katharine , 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Gretchen and her team for my wedding on 10/14/17. My bridesmaids and I were absolutely thrilled with how we looked. Every member of Gretchen's team was on time and on schedule, and our morning was smooth and low-stress because of it, even with 10 bridesmaids! I cannot recommend Gretchen enough.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews

94 Photos

LONG ISLAND BRIDAL HAIR STYLES

64 Photos

3 VIDEOS

Beautiful Designs Make Beautiful Photos!
1:06 minutes

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1517950713580 kristine 6

$22.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Receive a complimentary Love Crush Lips-Lipgloss when you come in for your trial!
#WWd1a323dd8b0668bd
1494598708 348c2cf626104a65 unnamed

#WW5bd1977c95eb521b
220x220 sq 1517950709828 kristine 6

#WW92264cfdd5267ce0

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Gretchen is absolutely a true professional. She is so patient, kind and extremely knowledgeable and talented. You can see how much she loves working with her clients in the hair/makeup industry. I love workng with her as a team when we have large bridal parties.

Events

91-101 Broadway Suite 6, In Studio Or At Your Location, Huntington / Greenlawn, NY 11740   See On Map
631-766-4620 (phone)
In Studio, Or On Location And On Call 24/7 Please call for your appointment!