Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About M.A.K. Photography

M.A.K. Photography is an on-location photography company specializing in weddings, which travels anywhere your heart desires. To say our photographers love what we do would be an understatement; we have a strong passion and drive for photography that shows in all of our photos. We take great pride in our work and always push the limits to uphold our company motto: “Focused on Perfection”.  We do more than just take photos; we allow people to re-live life’s most precious moments.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow M.A.K. Photography on

4 Reviews for M.A.K. Photography

Melissa was the photographer for my daughter's New Year's Eve wedding. We could not have asked for a more exceptional photographer! She has such an eye for catching just the right shot. My daughter had a very non-traditional wedding in which Melissa embraced. She made sure she got pictures of all the little quirks. :-) That day was so busy that I myself took very few
photos, but I found I didn't need to worry because Melissa made sure all the details were photographed. I would not hesitate to give her my highest stamp of approval!!!

Profile Picture kim, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure to work with Melissa at M.A.K. Photography for our Engagement photos. It was an all around great experience, she listened to what my Fiance and I had in mind for some photos. We also had the shoot on a cloudy day with virtually no sun and she make it work. I can say our photos look naturarl and that we have had many compliments on the quality and just how natural everything looks. Thanks again Melissa we look forward to working with you in June!

James F.

Profile Picture James, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love Melissa and her work! She was so easy to work leading up to our wedding (even did our engagement photos and they are beautiful!) and the day of her and her husband made sure everything was perfect! All of our photos are amazing and we couldn't be happier with the memories she captured.

Profile Picture User4061286, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews