Lyndsey Marie Beauty

Brookline, NH View map Visit website

Located in Brookline, New Hampshire, Lyndsey Marie Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company. This company's mission is to make every client feel confident and comfortable. They are also certified in a variety of makeup applications, airbrushes, and more. Lyndsey Marie Beauty specializes in delicate skincare treatments and glamorous looks.

They provide a range of flawless beauty services, such as facials, hair removal, tweezing, waxing, and other spa treatments. Lyndsey Marie Beauty also offers full consultations and trials before your wedding day. Some of their makeup services include the following:

• Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding part makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Brow and lash tinting

• Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$85

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Assunta T. Married on 05/06/2022

Just simply incredible!

Words cannot begin to describe how incredible Lyndsey was through this whole process! From the trial to my wedding day. If I could give her 20 stars I would because she was so thoughtful, professional, easy to work with. Was flexible with a last minute shadow change and just a DOLL to work with! Lyndsey is such a down to earth girl that made me feel not only beautiful along with my bridal party but comfortable and helped me truly enjoy the entire morning of my wedding. I have recommend her to anyone and everyone who needs make up done for any event!!!

Lyndsey Marie Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your review 🤍 it was an absolute honor to be part of your special day and working with such an amazing bridal party
  • Ava
    Ava E. Married on 03/11/2022

Amazing!!!

Lyndsey was such an incredible choice for my wedding day makeup! She is so sweet, helpful and funny. We had so much fun at the trial and the day of the wedding. She did 2 of my bridesmaid's and mother's makeup as well, they all loved it! I had some pretty serious stress acne on the day-of that she covered up without issue, making me feel so beautiful and confident. I had a natural look with a bit of shimmer that I loved and my pictures came out great! It also lasted the entire night without a problem, with tears involved during the wedding. I couldn't recommend her enough.

Lyndsey Marie Beauty's reply:

Ava! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your party! Thank you for choosing me to be party of your special day!

Team

Lyndsey Dwyer
Lyndsey Dwyer
Owner

Lyndsey has always had a love for finding the allure in everything. In today's society, she's found we tend to lose sight on individual artistry of our features that make us all unique. With fine arts of perfected skin care or makeup application, she wishes for everyone to find the beauty they personally strive for.
She grew her passion in skin care as she practiced under and became certified in Dermalogica Products. Continuing her education she went on to get certified in MUD Makeup, Bridal Makeup and Airbrush; as well as Lash Extensions through Lavish Lashes.

19 Nashua St Unit 2 Milford NH Brookline, NH, 03055
Location of (Lyndsey Marie Beauty)
19 Nashua St unit 2 Milford, NH, 03055

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding