New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

1 Reviews for Lyndsey Hamilton Events

Jacqueline · Married on 06/07/2014

Hiring Lyndsey Hamilton was the best decision that I made when planning my recent East Hampton wedding! Lyndsey and her talented team offered excellent customer service, impressive industry contacts, and a passion for creating beautiful events.

Throughout the entire planning process, Lyndsey consistently exceeded my expectations. No detail was too big or too small and she always responded to all of my e-mails and phone calls quickly and thoroughly. Lyndsey was calm, poised, professional and a pleasure to work with. She has an impeccable reputation and everyone in the industry that I spoke with holds her in the highest regard.

Lyndsey works with the best vendors in the industry and I was so happy with all of her recommendations. Marcey Brownstein Catering made the most delicious food, Poppies and Posies delivered magazine spread-worthy flowers, Revolve Furniture Company created elegant and unique lighting, and DJ Smiles of The Flashdance kept the dance floor packed throughout the entire wedding! I never would have found these vendors on my own and I am so grateful to Lyndsey for bringing together this talented team for my wedding!

Lyndsey has a unique combination of organizational skills AND incredible design sense. She is a master at logistics and details. I did not have to worry about a thing throughout the entire planning process. In addition to her logistical skills, Lyndsey has beautiful design sense and knows how to pull together a gorgeous event. That being said, she is not pushy or controlling with her vision. She always deferred to my taste and let me direct the tone of the event.

At this point, it should be clear that I could spend all day raving about Lyndsey! She made planning my wedding such a seamless, joyful and fun process! I can't say enough kind words about her and would recommend her without hesitation to any bride!

Sent on 07/03/2014