Lyndsay Simon Beauty

Allston, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Boston, Massachusetts, Lyndsay Simon Beauty is a beauty practice that provides hairstyling and makeup application services for weddings and other special occasions. Owner and master makeup artist Lyndsay Simon has more than 10 years of beauty industry experience. Lyndsay and her team of 15 beauty professionals are dedicated to emphasizing the natural beauty of their clients with a luxuriant experience. You can draw on their wealth of knowledge to help craft that ideal look for your special day.

Lyndsay Simon Beauty offers wedding services in a variety of packages, which can cover your hair and makeup needs. This team offers beauty consultations, makeup application, hairstyling, body art, and men’s grooming. Personal bookings with Lyndsay are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Available makeup application services include natural makeup, airbrushed makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, false lash application, and tattoo coverage. Available hairstyling services include updos, blowouts, and extensions. You may avail of trials of these services prior to your special celebration to ensure your complete satisfaction. Lyndsay and her team take pride in their ability to create a wedding day look that befits your unique personal style.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 04/08/2022

Lyndsay makes you feel and look like a queen

I do not even know where to start when speaking about my wedding day with Lyndsay, if I could give her 10 stars I would! From the initial clear and prompt communication, to helping set the schedule for the day to make sure everything runs smoothly, to showing up on time and prepared, (covid protection elements included) - just the initial experience was stress free. All of girls loved their makeup and experience with Lyndsay. And then when it came to my turn, she made me feel like an absolute queen from start to finish. She absolutely understood my inspiration and what I was looking for. When she was done, I still felt like myself but a more beautiful and amplified version of myself - which is exactly how you should feel on your wedding day! I wish I could get pampered and beautified by Lyndsay over and over agin. Thanks again Lynds (:
    Alix Married on 11/20/2021

Awesome wedding makeup and hair

Such talented make up and hair artists, and so caring. Talented at listening to what everyone in the bridal party wanted and then truly making it happen , did my natural look perfectly -- they really did help make my wedding day perfect! So glad I found them!
  • Keara
    Keara Married on 11/12/2021

PERFECT hair & makeup experience!

Lyndsay and her team did a phenomenal job with the hair & makeup for my entire wedding party! Lyndsay did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid for a wedding 5 years ago, so I knew the second I got engaged that I had to have her as the makeup artist for my wedding day.

At my trial appointment with Lyndsay and Heather, they spent as much time as necessary to make sure I loved my wedding day look. I’m definitely a perfectionist, but they were so sweet and made sure I was happy with every last detail.

Lyndsay’s airbrushing technique is beautiful and it lasts ALL DAY. Both my hair and makeup withstood sweat, pouring rain, and wind and you would never know it! I had photos taken immediately after my hair/makeup was finished up until the end of the night and my look stayed exactly the same the entire time.

Not to mention they are all so incredibly sweet and friendly. They made us all feel beautiful and pampered. I can’t recommend their team enough. They are worth every single penny and more! Thank you so much for making me feel BEAUTIFUL on my special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Erica & Ryan
    29 photos · 09/29/2017

Allston Allston, MA, 02134

By Appointment
Location of (Lyndsay Simon Beauty)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding