1495 Rail Head Blvd. Suite 10, Naples, FL 34110 Map · Phone number

About Lyfe of the Party, LLC

Lyfe of the Party, LLC is a full service event company. We are able to supply all your floral, decor, furniture, linen and lighting needs. Jenny and I treat every event as if it were our very own, paying very close attention to the tiniest of details!

Follow Lyfe of the Party, LLC on

driftwood arbor dibuono
dibuono tall

43 Reviews for Lyfe of the Party, LLC

Ailie · Married on 11/11/2017

Sarah and Jenny do such beautiful work and are such a joy to work with! After doing a lot of research and speaking with several florists on the phone, I knew I wanted to work with Sarah and Jenny within a few minutes of talking on the phone with them. They had so much enthusiasm about my ideas and were able to build off of them and suggest things I never would have thought of! I knew I wanted my flowers and decor to be beachy, nautical, and romantic, but still classic, and they worked with me to help my vision come to life. Their quote was so detailed and personal - they even pulled pictures from my Pinterest board! They also provided multiple options to help work within our budget, and they continued to work with us to meet our budget throughout the planning process (one awesome idea they had was to have 3 different centerpiece styles - 1 low, 1 high, and 1 without flowers - see pictures I'm including here). About 6 months before the wedding, we went to their warehouse and they had pulled a bunch of fun candlesticks and decor items (coral, lanterns, etc.) within our style / color scheme. We got to pick and design all of the decor elements (flowers, candlesticks, nautical rope balls) together, which was SO fun. One additional thing I loved is that they tend to only commit to one event on a given day, and the two of them were there in person setting everything up, making sure everything was perfect, and breaking it all down. I would highly recommend Lyfe of the Party. Thank you so much, Sarah and Jenny!

**Photos via Luminaire Foto - https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/luminaire-foto-naples/2fb411522d8cd1d5.html

Lyfe of the Party, LLC 1
    Lyfe of the Party, LLC 8
    Lyfe of the Party, LLC 9
    Lyfe of the Party, LLC 10

Kathleen · Married on 02/25/2017

Sarah and Jenny were a breeze to work with! They helped me execute every design detail for my wedding, including a giant flower wall which we used for the ceremony and as a photo backdrop in the reception! The consultation we had was very in-depth and they had a great handle on what my vision was for the wedding! I got so many compliments on the amazing job they did!

Erin · Married on 08/05/2016

These ladies were awesome to work with! They made sure to get all of my input we looked at so many of my pintrest pictures and they were so happy to see all of them. They were so easy to work with and made sure everything was perfect! The flowers for the wedding could not have been more beautiful and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist or planner!

Lyfe of the Party, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,024.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• No Worries Weddings & Events
    No Worries Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for the real deal then call the designers at Lyfe! They are so passionate,and creative while always giving you the best advice. They are calm and so professional that you feel like you are working with your best friends! I HIGHLY recommend them, you will be amazed at what they do for you. The are true designers that listen and create what you want. If flowers are on the top of your budget then give them a call disappointed!!!!!

• Naples Zoo
    Naples Zoo Museum Weddings

Sarah and Jenny are phenomenal to work with! I am always at ease when I hear that one of my clients selected them for their décor elements. I always tell my clients that when looking for a floral designer to select the designer that is most enthusiastic about their concepts, and I must say that Sarah and Jenny are ALWAYS enthusiastic about their work! Their designs are beautiful and their service is friendly and accommodating!

• Salon Teez Weddings
    Salon Teez Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

These girls are excellent and I can not say enough good things about them. You can totally tell that they put more than 100% in every time because they LOVE what they do.

• 1495 Rail Head Blvd., Suite 10 Naples, FL 34110 See on map