Windsor, CO 80550 Map · Phone number

About Lydia Covey, Harpist

Lydia Covey is a performing harpist serving the Northern Colorado area and beyond.
She has experience providing special music for wedding ceremonies, receptions, formal dinners, cocktail hours, brunches, teas, etc., playing a variety of music including classical, hymns, pop, and celtic. If you have an occasion you are planning for, consider adding the elegance of beautiful harp music. You will not be disappointed. Please contact her for more information, to inquire about pricing, or to come by for a sampling of music. She loves to help so don’t hesitate to contact her!

Phone: 970.347.9964 ~ Email: lydiaharpist@gmail.com

20100814217
IMG2556a

28 Reviews for Lydia Covey, Harpist

Kaylan · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Lydia could not have been more perfect for our wedding day. She was prompt, polite, and her musical skill is amazing! She played at our ceremony, and her music enchanting. I walked down the aisle just as I'd always imagined - seeing my fiance and that beautiful hymn in the background. It wouldn't have been the best day of my life if she hadn't been there.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Amber · Married on 10/17/2014

Very professional! I told Lydia exactly what I wanted and she delivered 100% with beautiful music, I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Kimberley · Married on 07/05/2014

Lydia Covey was so very professional. She was totally a self starter which was such a relief since my daughter and I were so very busy trying to serve guests etc. Lydia just arrived and set up and began playing. Her playing added a calmness and dignity to the occasion, just what we wanted. Afterwards we felt sorry that we had been too busy to even offer her a glass of water. But, she had brought that too!

Sent on 07/14/2014

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Lydia Covey to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• Windsor, 80550 See on map