LV Skincare & Makeup

Dixon, CA View map

Hello Beauties,

Welcome to Skin Clear Beauty, I am a licensed esthetician and makeup artist specializing in bridal makeup. The love for makeup has opened doors to the esthetics industry which allowed me to understand skin. For that I am able to understand all skin tones and bring out the best of your features and skin with every makeup application. Bridal makeup is very special to me because I am able to be a part of a brides most memorable day by helping her showcase her beauty. Along with bridal makeup I also offer bridal skincare facials to help the bride prepare her skin for the ultimate skin glow. Bridal hair is also a service we offer so please count on us to be able to bring your overall skin, makeup and hair vision to life. Skin Clear Beauty is established in Dixon, Ca but we travel all over Northern California. We have serviced brides in the Napa, Solano, Sacramento, Yolo, San Joaquin, Sonoma, Tahoe and Santa Clara County. We would love to work with you on your most special day. Congratulations on your engagement!

xo,

Linda Valdez, L.E./MUA

Skin Clear Beauty

• Woman-owned
    Leticia R. Married on 09/07/2021

She did a good job, my wedding makeup was really good

I recommend her job, because she is very calm and listens to what you want.

LV Skincare & Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Letícia, for your honest review. I look forward to continue to work and grow while pleasing my brides for their wedding day. It was a pleasure serving you.
    Best wishes -LV

Deals

LV Skincare & Makeup 1
Exclusive

520 N Adams St Dixon, CA, 95620

Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Location of (LV Skincare & Makeup)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding