2604 Delaware Avenue #200, Des Moines, IA 50317 Map · Phone number

About Luxxor Limousines

Luxxor Limousines is your premier Des Moines Area limousine service. We offer Limousines of all sizes for all events. We do things differently as we really listen to and work with our clients to make their event what they really want it to be. If you want the best limos in Des Moines at the best prices, call Luxxor Limousines.

Follow Luxxor Limousines on

h2 capital 51 531219
luxxor 40 passenger limo bus green

5 Reviews for Luxxor Limousines

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

We rented Luxor's Mercedes Benz party bus for our wedding and I can confidently say it is the nicest party bus in Iowa, if not the Midwest. Very accommodating staff, they let me come on site and see all of the buses I was interested in. I liked them so much we ended up renting 2 buses. The first was a very nice black Executive Limo to take us to the church. Then we got on the 37 passenger Mercedes to get the party started and head to our reception at Glen Oaks! Both buses made us feel like we were riding first class, because we were! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

We had a great experience with Luxxor Limo. Used their 32 passenger Mercedes Bus and it was Perfect! The driver was excellent and accommodating.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Katie · Married on 05/17/2014

When I began my service with Luxxor there was a lot of confusion, based on what different people had said. However, the manager called me back, explained everything and took care of me as a customer! They were great to work with, and they let you know as soon as they have left their garage, so you don't have to worry throughout your whole ceremony. Our driver was amazingly friendly & so good at dealing with 20+ people all at once.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Luxxor Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours, 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

• 2604 Delaware Avenue #200 Des Moines, 50317 See on map