Washington, DC L5M 1G5 Map · Phone number

About Luxury Events

Luxury Events is a professional wedding planning & event design company. Our names says it all, we specialise in Luxury Events. Our focus is to provide nothing but the highest quality level of service and products. We work with the top professional in the industry who share the same values as us. Precise attention will be given to every detail. Your event will be as important to us as it is to you. Luxury Events can and will make your event and event to remember. We look forward to working with you on your special event.

Follow Luxury Events on

LE17
LE18

4 Reviews for Luxury Events

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2009

Probably the best decision we made, and the best money spent on our wedding. We can't thank them enough for all they did for the wedding. It was exactly how I imagined it would be, but even better. I have had so many people come up to me during the wedding and to this day and say it was the prettiest wedding they had been to…I honestly say that is was all because of all the hard work and details that Luxury Events added to our wedding. We will definately recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2009

Jenny · Married on 04/18/2009

Luxury Events did my cousins wedding about 2 years ago. It was absolutly stunning. So as soon as I got engaged the first thing I did was hire Luxury Events. Again they did an amazing job. I was supper happy about how everything turned out. My sister even booked them for her wedding for next year. Highly, highly recommened.

Sent on 06/17/2009

Julia · Married on 10/04/2008

Laura from Luxury Events was AMAZING. She made our invitations, menu cards, arranged for decor and provided overall planning services. The attention to detail that went into all the planning and execution allowed us to truly enjoy every moment of our day. The peace of mind we had going into our wedding day was priceless. By far the best investment we made towards our wedding. I would personally recommend Luxury Events to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 10/27/2008