P.O. Box 5841, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33310 Map · Phone number

About Luxurious Affairs

Luxurious Affairs, LLC. offers full-service wedding planning from day one up until your big wedding day. We pride ourselves on creative planning and spectacular execution for a luxurious affair. Whatever your needs, Luxurious Affairs, LLC. is guaranteed to be the planners of your choice. We provide services in the South Florida areas of Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties. Also, in the Central Florida area in and surrounding Orlando. Our goal is to offer a professional approach and fresh ideas to all aspects of planning your event. Each event is as special to us as it is to you and your guests. We can coordinate and oversee an entire wedding or help only with specific services based on your requests and provide vendor referrals.

• Gina Marie Weddings & Events
  • T.C.M. Wedding Coordination
  • Events by Promoidea

10 Reviews for Luxurious Affairs

Salina · Married on 04/05/2013

She is excellent at what she does. I didn't have much time to be involved in the planning process so I told her colors and she did the rest. The wedding was beautiful! I saw what she put together when I walked out during the ceremony and was in awwww as I walked down the isles. I highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2011

Jonise is such a wonderful wedding planner. She guided me through every step of the wedding planning process and executed the look and feel that I wanted! As a client, I could feel that she loved being a part of such a beautiful experience. She is very professional and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Charlene · Married on 08/06/2011

Jonice Sainvil is definitely the wedding planner to hire for your wedding event. She's professional, organized, responsive, and very helpful. She will definitely relieve you of any stress throughout the entire wedding planning process. She s also very negotiable and easy to work with. Sit back relax and let Luxurious affairs handle all of your event needs.

Sent on 08/19/2011

• AmeriCaters
    AmeriCaters Wedding Caterers

So the wedding is on and now there is a ton to do. You need to get going immediately and you need expert assistance. Luxurious Affairs is the wedding planner company that you need. With their knowledge and experience, they can ensure your wedding day is smooth sailing.

• P.O. Box 5841 Fort Lauderdale, 33310 See on map