Luxe Weddings by Kristen, LLC

Ocean City, NJ View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Luxe Weddings by Kristen is a wedding and event planning firm which serves Philadelphia and the surrounding area, as well as, southern New Jersey, including the Jersey Shore. In order to be a great wedding planner, one must be an outstanding listener, extremely organized, creative, and have the sophistication and proper wedding etiquette to do so. By utilizing Luxe Weddings, you will have all of your visions come to life by a professional. With over fifteen years of first-hand experience, we have the know-how to help you plan yours! People say our attention to detail is unmatched, and our love for the industry and planning will be a true reflection on your wedding day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kate B. Married on 08/17/2018

Wonderful to work with!

I’ve known Kristen for years and she was the first person I thought of when deciding to hire a wedding planner. Best decision I could have made! She took care of every little detail. We worked together for months leading up to my wedding to make sure every aspect was perfect. I can’t even begin to list all the ways she was so helpful-Suggesting and locating decor, as well as setting it up in our venue, being the main point of contact for all vendors, reaching out to my guests when we had to move hotels 2 days before the wedding, picking up food for my bridal party on the day of my wedding, day of time line. Best of all, my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on our wedding day, which was why we hired Kristen. She was wonderful to work with. Highly recommend her!
    Michelle S. Married on 06/09/2018

Practically perfect in every way!

We used Kristen for our daughters wedding in June of 2018. We hired her for the month of package. She was the perfect liaison between us and all the vendors. She was so easy to work with. She kept us all calm when it rained all day and a church fire knocked out the power to the entire town during hair and makeup. She ran back and forth between the venue and the beachfront house to provide everything we needed and to be sure everything was perfect. She was professional, courteous, friendly and provided the perfect timeline. She was responsive and answered every question before it was asked. Highly recommend.

Luxe Weddings by Kristen, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words!! I absolutely loved being a part of your daughter and son-in-laws special day!
    Christine Married on 09/11/2015
    Exceptional attention to detail. So helpful in guiding us through the entire wedding planning process. I would recommend Kristen to any couple who would want their wedding to be the perfect day.

Luxe Weddings by Kristen, LLC's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Pulse Entertainment Pulse Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great planner

Philadelphia String Quartet Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Lafayette Hill Studios Lafayette Hill Studios Wedding Photographers

It's a pleasure to work with you in the past and hope to do work with you more again in the future.

P.O. Box 445 Ocean City, NJ, 08226
267-961-3282
Location of (Luxe Weddings by Kristen, LLC)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding