Elmsford, NY 10523 Map · Phone number

About LUXE LOOKS

LUXE LOOKS is your personalized artistry atelier. Our professional team of make-up artists, hairstylists and skincare specialists provides on-location beauty services for your wedding or special occassion.

LUXE LOOKS has been a receipient of the WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award since 2010, recognizing our committment to excellence, quality and service in the bridal industry. You can trust LUXE LOOKS to enhance your natural beauty for a timeless, picture-perfect wedding day look.

LUXE LOOKS serves the NYC metropolitan region, including Westchester County, the lower Hudson Valley, northern NJ, and southern CT.

DNG 1520

LUXE LOOKS 2
LUXE LOOKS 3
LUXE LOOKS 4

Leah · Married on 10/12/2017

Cathrine and her team were great! I met her through a recommendation from a friend and I couldn’t be more happier! They’re all flexible, professional and very friendly. Cathrine’s communication is very responsive and definitely wont leave you hanging for a response for your questions. Through the midst of all the planning I didn’t just gain a hair and MUA, I gained a friend!

My look was perfect! Literally my eye makeup stayed on the whole night and so did the rest of my makeup. Hire her! SHE’S SO AWESOME!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    LUXE LOOKS 5
    LUXE LOOKS 6
    LUXE LOOKS 7
    LUXE LOOKS 8

Luxelooks helped me look my best on my wedding day. Cathy is awesome and knows what she is doing. She has high tech equipment and assessed the type of skin I had using her equipment. She was able to give me suggestions and samples of products from Artistry, which is excellent, that would treat my skin before the wedding. I bought the line that was recommended to me because it made my sensitive skin, that has dark spots and also has eczema improve within a month of using it that was just in time for my wedding. Cathy also did my makeup and hair. I received lots of compliments about my makeup because it looked natural and made me stand out. She also did my hair which came out the way I wanted. It was an updo. Any style I asked Cathy to do during the trial, she was able to do. She is very skilled and I recommend her .

Sent on 03/25/2015
  • User4676146 · event on 05/10/2014

Luxe Looks provided make up for two very important events in my life; my wedding and my twins Sweet 16. I became familiar with the company at a wedding expo in NYC. First step a skin analysis, products are recommended to improve skin health. You can provide pictures for the look want. EmyLou was great, she is professional and experienced and we all looked beautiful for both events. She has a knack for working events and keeping things calm, as things can sometimes get crazy on the day of. P.S. Say yes to getting the eyelashes they are so worth it.

Sent on 01/08/2015