Engagement
Shoot included

About Luxe Light Photography

Telling Love Stories in Florida and Beyond with Elegant Photography

Hello! As a boutique boudoir, wedding and elopement photographer, my couples enjoy the best experience possible, every step of the way. The glamour, sincerity and beauty of weddings and boudoir always has me mesmerized.  Making my clients feel amazing before, during and after their photos are taken is all part of the Luxe Light experience!!

I have been photographing amazing people, documenting their love and life in Florida and beyond since 2008. I find so much happiness in telling all of life's stories with photography. Being part of such beautiful moments is an honor and an amazing gift that I will never take for granted.

I'm so grateful for each and every couple that chooses me to be part of their wedding day. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmly,

Multi. Locations (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Slideshow (2)
Additional Hours (1)

Christina has been amazing! Our engagement photos are wonderful and she is so sweet to work with. Looking forward to working with her for our wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hannah, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

I cannot say enough positive things about Christina. She was an absolute joy to work with!! This was mine and my husband’s first time taking any sort of professional pictures and she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She captured our small sunset beach wedding so beautifully. I cannot stop looking at our photos. Such a talented photographer! We absolutely loved her!!

View Vendor Response

26 Photos

Boudoir - The Perfect Groom Gift

16 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Luxe Light Photography has the raw talent, skill and creative eye to provide you with the highest quality photography work there is. Highly recommended!

Events

Tampa Bay Area, FL 33770   See On Map
727-458-3527 (phone)
Luxe Light Photography is a wedding and boudoir photographer from Tampa Bay, Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St. Petersburg, Sarasoto, and Tampa. Luxe Light Photography is a professional boutique experience that has been part of the Tampa Bay wedding industry since 2008 specializing in boudoir, weddings and elopements for couples in Florida and beyond.