Lafayette, CA 94549 Map · Phone number

About LUXE ARTISTS

My goal as a Bridal Makeup Artist is to make you look and feel beautiful for one of the most important days of your life. As an internationally published makeup artist with 16 years experience I know how to enhance and highlight your best features and create photo ready looks that last . My clean style of makeup accentuates your natural beauty while creating the look you want for your special day; the prettiest version of yourself.

Please visit my website www.courtneyvosebridalmakeup.com to view my full portfolio.

Now offering airbrush makeup and bridal hairstyling.

IMG0100cropped21website
wed9759a
zoe0015

6 Reviews for LUXE ARTISTS

Meredith · Married on 01/29/2011

Courtney (makeup) and Ashley (hair) did a great job on both my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids. I loved the natural look Courtney gave me with a very subtle smokey eye. My hair was worn half up, half down and looked beautiful all day. They even manage to do some last minute unexpected hair and makeup requests! The price was VERY reasonable and it was beyond worth what we paid to have the team come to us and not have to drive to a salon the day of the wedding.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Ashleigh · Married on 10/23/2010

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Courtney (makeup) and Ashley (hair)!!! I don't usually wear any makeup so the idea kind of made me nervous. Courtney does an amazing job at making you look naturally flawless and my makeup lasted throughout our very emotional ceremony.....many, many tears later, it still looked beautiful.

For my hair, Ashley was great! I loved my hair! I had a birdcage veil and had no idea how to position it, she placed it a few different positions and we found the perfect one. She was more than happy to try a couple different styles, add more curls, give more volume.

No matter what I requested, they never seemed to be bothered and Ashley and Courtney kept reminding me...."This is YOUR day"!! Courtney and Ashley truly want you to be happy and love your look. Not to mention they are hilarious! I loved every minute hanging out with them!! They absolutely made my day!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Anna · Married on 09/04/2010

Courtney (makeup) and Christiana (hair) did such a great job! My bridesmaids were originally just going to get either hair or makeup done, but when they saw how great I looked in my trial run, they all opted for both. These ladies are incredibly professional, will be flexible and try to understand your likes and dislikes. They are amazing at creating a natural and fresh look. They did both updo's and down hair, airbrushing and traditional makeup and it all looked perfect throughout the night.

Sent on 09/21/2010

LUXE ARTISTS FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Beautiful Hair By Ashley Nicole
    Beautiful Hair By Ashley Nicole Wedding Hair & Makeup

Courtney Vose is an amazing artist. Her skills are flawless, her manner is professional and her abilities exceed anything you could imagine. Personally I have to say i have never in 12 years of doing hair seen someone apply eyelashes as well as she does. If you want to look radiant on your wedding day this is the woman to contact!

• Charlotte Wedding Photographers
    Charlotte Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Courtney a few times, she is one of the best Makeup Artists around, I would fully recommend Courtney to any bride for the best makeup ever. It was a pleasure working with her and she is a true professional. If you’re looking for a makeup artist then stop right here and contact her, I promise you will not be disappointed in anyway. Peter Kenneth light Studios

• Lafayette, 94549 See on map
    Appointments available seven days a week