106 1/2 Judge John Aiso St. #318, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Lux Lounge EFR

"Anything you can imagine, we can create.” That is our motto at Lux Lounge EFR. By utilizing our in house manufacturing capabilities we are able to enhance our client’s vision and make it come to life.

We are a lounge rental company and offer an array of full service decor needs to our corporate clients, entertainment brands, set decorators, lifestyle publications, event planners and individuals for all upscale lounge furniture needs nationwide.

Our inventory consists of a variety of styles and eras, from modern and sleek to chic, to luxurious tufted furniture, to timeless vintage, classic Victorian, mid-century pieces, to unique illuminated bars and tables. All pieces are available in a variety of colors, sizes and quantities. If you do not see what you’re looking for, call us and let us create it for you.

32 Reviews for Lux Lounge EFR

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Thank you Lux for an incredible event! Angie Dais was spectacular to work with. She is so sweet and attentive. Her event design suggestions were perfect for the space we had at the event. All of my guys were in awe and all wanted to know where I got all of the furniture from. I will be sending them your way Angie.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Mina · Married on 10/06/2017

Incredible company and service. Angie Dais was our event designer and she was incredible. She folllowed up, made sure all grounds were covered and the day of installation everything was on point. Thank you Lux and Angie for such a memorable experience.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Rachel · event on 10/05/2017

Talk about unique furniture and company. My experience was amazing. From the second I spoke to Angie Dais I knew this company was different. She cares about my event and what I wanted my guest to experience. This is an annual event I put together and never in the 10 years I’ve had it was it so remarkable. Thank you Angie for your hard work it doesn’t go unnoticed. Furniture was impeccable.

Sent on 10/10/2017