400 Sunny Isles Blvd Apt 1505, North Miami Beach, FL 33160 Map · Phone number

Lux Images Weddings A0037
Lux Images Weddings A0012

14 Reviews for Lux Images

Richard · Married on 06/23/2012

Ricardo was, in a word, awesome. From the very first time we sat down with him, we felt very at ease working with him. He had a very calm confidence that made him a pleasure to work with. Throughout the pre-wedding process, he was very flexible with us, as we were planning our wedding from a distance - phone calls and e-mails were the norm - and he was always very fast to respond and always pleasant.

On the wedding day, we never worried about Ricardo. He had incredible ideas for urban shots to take of us in downtown Miami that have come out just spectacular, and his unobtrusive style during the ceremony and reception (even down to minimal flash) was much appreciated. The pictures were ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR. His years as a freelance photojournalist show in his work, and you can tell he takes pride in any event he shoots.

We give Ricardo the strongest recommendation we can muster in print. If we ever have another event in South Florida, we'll be working with him again in a second! Thanks Ricardo!

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/24/2011

Ricardo is absolutely AMAZING! He will definitely make you're wedding unforgettable, hassle free and most importantly FUN!

Sent on 07/13/2011
  • F

Gen · Married on 07/31/2010

First, I have to apologize for taking so long to post. My wedding was about 6 months ago and I can remember it like it was yesterday. It is funny how after the big day life suddenly zooms back to normal. It is then that you realize just how important things like pictures can be. I have always known that I wanted a special photographer to capture my day. Ricardo was beyond special. He truly is an extraordinary person. During the process of photographer shopping, I almost lost my father. When I called photographers to reschedule or discuss packages, all they were concerned with was the money. Even after finding out about my dad, they wanted to hurry up and book. Ricardo was different. He saw me as a human first and not just a client. He didn’t rush my decision and always asked how my dad was, even before we picked him. Not only is he a great person, Ricardo’s work is also remarkable. My pictures still bring tears to my eyes. Every time I look at them I am right back at that moment. I can’t put a price on these pictures because they truly are more amazing than I could have ever imagined. The emotion he was able to capture in every photo was astounding. I have never been able to look at a photo and feel what that person was feeling until Ricardo. I promise choosing Ricardo as your wedding photographer will be the best decision you have ever made. Not only will you be extremely comfortable with him around you but you will be overjoyed with his product. He is truly amazing! Thanks Ricardo! You are the BEST!!!! ~~The Leydigs

Sent on 02/14/2011

• Ever Clear Productions
    Ever Clear Productions Wedding Videographers

What can I say, WOW! What a wonderful pair of photographers to work with and with such laid back personalities it was a breath of fresh air. They showed us a couple of shots at the wedding and I was impressed. So I nosily went later on to check out his website and I was truly blown away by Ricardo's work.

• 400 Sunny Isles Blvd, Apt 1505 North Miami Beach, 33160 See on map
    9546620284 (Phone number)
    9548957792 (Other Phone Number)