West Hartford, CT 06137 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

4 Reviews for Lux Bond And Green

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2012

We had such a great experience at Lux Bond and Green with my engagement ring that we went back for the bands without looking anywhere else. We loved working with Brenda and Jon, and the customer service we received when re-sizing was needed, or the quick pre-wedding polish for my engagement ring was exceptional. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a good jeweler.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2008

My husbany worked with the Jewerly buyer and designed my engagement ring personally, looking at diamonds, and bands on numerous occasions staying within a budget.

We were then able to do the same thing for our rings. I went in 3 times with different items they had brought in for me until i found the perfect one.

i also registered for Giftware here and that was very easy and great as well.

Sent on 02/16/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2007

The quality of the product you receive is not like any other place. You know you can trust you are getting the best quality when you purchase any item from any Lux Bond and Green store. The customer service is always exceptional and friendly.
    Also, they will service and clean your product any time after you purchase as well. They have a huge selection of jewlery and many designer brands as well. They also have great gift ideas and you can register there too! Happy Ring shopping!

Sent on 07/18/2008