Virginia Beach, VA View map

Hello,

Luv2Logo offers personalized invitations, wedding invitations, personalized stationery, social stationery items, party essentials, promotional products, and much more for all of life's celebrations. Let your family and friends know how special they are with our professional printing services that will make a lasting impression for all to remember!

No matter how small or large, whether your celebrating a wedding or social event, we want you to be relaxed and embrace your celebration with peace of mind knowing that all the details that you envisioned will come together with our professional Day Of Event Coordinator Services (DOC). We price our services to help fit your budget and offer free consultations, so contact us today so that we may discuss your needs.

Thank you for considering us and we look forward to speak to you soon!

Sincerely,

(757)581-4742

Order Online Anytime

www.luv2logo.com

www.luv2logo.carlsoncraft.com

www.facebook.com/luv2logo/

email: promo@luv2logo.com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Teenae
    Teenae J. Married on 08/18/2019

Absolute godsend

There isn't anything more I can say about Cindy Petika!!!!! I appreciate and love you and will miss you so much. I hired cindy as my wedding coordinator for the day of ceremony but she was so much more. We met on numerous occasions to discuss plans for my vow renewal. The ideas she had for us were mind blowing. She was there to dot every i and cross every t. My wedding went down without an issue. She helped me get dressed and helped my flower girl down the aisle. Cindy is very detailed orientated.she made sure everything went off without stressing me out. She called and text me to make sure I was calm and comfortable on my day, she even got us a gift for our ceremony. She was on every vendor, meeting up with them and calling them to insure my day was perfect. I highly recommend cindy and luv2logo Promotions

Luv2Logo Promotions's reply:

Hi Teenae!

It was an honor to have worked with you and to have been able to provide you the best customer service that you deserve.. Thank you again for letting us be apart of your celebration!
    Best wishes to you and your loving family!

Cindy
    (757) 581-4742
    Ariana Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Invitations

Ms. Cindy was very patient and helpful every step of the way with creating our invitations. My fiancé and I are absolutely satisfied with our invites. Thank you so much!

Luv2Logo Promotions's reply:

Hi Ariana,
    It was an absolute pleasure working you with!
    Thank you so much for letting Luv2Logo Promotions be a part of your celebration!
    Wishing you the best,
    Cindy

Pricing

Luv2Logo Promotions Price Rates

4582 Genoa Circle Virginia Beach, VA, 23462
(757) 581-4742

Monday - Sunday Online www.luv2logo.com FREE Consultations
Location of (Luv2Logo Promotions)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding