Stowe, VT 05672 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Luv Lens

There's nothing more gratifying or humbling than to have the responsibility of documenting one of the most important days of a couple's life.

I love meeting new people, making new friends, and capturing this moment in time that is all about you. You be you, I'll be me, and the rest will flow naturally. I'm not about stiff awkward poses of your relationship. I'm all about the genuine, comfortable, quirky, sarcastic, teasing, and unique love that makes you unique.

I want to capture the real stuff for you. I want to get the big moments, the in-between moments, and the moments when you don't think anyone else is watching. I don't create the story. I just help you tell it. I want to learn about your story and help you shout it from the mountaintops.

What we shoot

Weddings, Engagements, Maternity, Motherhood, Boudoir (Bare Boudoir), New Home, Commercial

For more information on Boudoir, please visit www.thefoxsessions.com!

BEST OF THE KNOT 2016

luv lens wedding favorites 89
luv lens wedding favorites 90

8 Reviews for Luv Lens

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

We are so lucky to have found Danielle! Not only is she is a kind, interesting, and charismatic person, she is an incredibly talented and highly professional photographer. From our very first interaction, she took the time to really get to know my fiance and I in order to understand what we wanted on our wedding day. We loved her unique but natural style and her ability to capture honest emotion in her work. We absolutely love her and her photos, and are so glad that we chose to work with her!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Ali · Married on 10/14/2017

Danielle is such a kind and warm person. She was able to make everyone feel comfortable behind the camera lens which is a challenging thing to do. She has such a talent to spot good shots and angles and knows how to make everyone look flattering. She was quick to respond to all my emails and questions prior to the event and she was super on top of everything at the wedding. She even was able to help my coordinator keep everything and everyone on schedule. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her there!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Erika · Married on 10/08/2017

I love Danielle of Luv Lens! My fiance and I recently took our engagement photo shoot at the end of April 2016 at the fun location of Coney Island, Brooklyn. Danielle was an absolute doll coming all the way here for us to make our experience perfect. One week later she sent the pictures to us as promised. The photos look just as fun and fabulous as our time spent with her taking the pictures.

She captures the essence of you as a couple and will go the length to make sure she gets the right shot. Danielle has a great eye for photography and we had a ton of fun shooting with her. Taking 100s of pictures can be daunting and sometimes even silly but she made us feel very comfortable. I am very happy we hired Luv Lens for our wedding and I can't wait for October 2017 to work with her again!

Sent on 05/03/2016