Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

About Lure and Ravish LLC

Breaking into the industry in 2008, owner and makeup artist Rebekah Ellie prides herself in her experience, education, dedication, and passion to provide only the most stellar service to her clients. After being named Elle Magazine's only recommended makeup artist in South Carolina (Apr 2012), her work has also been published in Southern Bride Magazine, The Wedding Row, A Lowcountry Wedding Magazine, and South Magazine to name a few. She provided makeup for Charleston Fashion Week with MAC Cosmetics in 2013-14. She began as a professional in the industry after graduating from Charleston Cosmetology Institute in 2008 and was immediately hired full time with MAC Cosmetics, where she was quickly selected to be on an elite team of MAC artists who traveled the country for large industry events and eventually became store manager for one of Charleston's MAC stores. She chose to leave in 2014 to get away from the "selling" and founded Lure & Ravish to focus on artistry and the client experience.

Follow Lure and Ravish LLC on

img5998
danabridal 3web

3 Reviews for Lure and Ravish LLC

rachel · Married on 10/26/2014

Rebekah was talented, sweet, flexible, and just plain amazing. She travelled to my hotel(s) twice....once for the trial a few months prior to our (destination) wedding, and again on the wedding day. Each time she made up my face, I gave her feedback about techniques or color choices that I did or didn't like, and she always made my requested changes with a smile, eager to please. As a result, on my wedding day she made me look and feel completely and totally confident, sexy, classy, and proud! All with make up! Lol

LaToya · Married on 10/10/2014

I used Rebekah as my wedding day make-up artist for me and my MOH. Rebekah was truly incredible!!! She was so sweet and patient with me! She was also pretty flexible to accommodate a 10am wedding (which meant her show time was 4:30a.m. - WOW!). What’s more, she’s extremely talented at what she does. Rebekah knew when to listen and when to make suggestions for my wedding day look. She also kept me calm and laughing throughout the process. I truly appreciated her talent, her pleasant disposition, and her patience. This combination made for a perfect make-up artist who I would recommend to anyone. Thanks Rebekah. You truly added to the beauty of the day.

Latasha · event on: 10/18/2014

Lure and Ravish provided me the best experience possible for my event. Not only did my makeup lasted flawlessly all day but received many compliments and inquires on who did my makeup. Rebekah was extremely accommodating to the early hour I required her services and was reasonably priced for the level of professionalism and expertise.

Lure and Ravish LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10