Lunarstarr Photography & Design

Vancouver, WA View map

I am so fortunate that my passion can also be my business. I remember taking my first photography class in high school and feeling passionate about capturing those special moments in a person's life and mine as well. Ever since that day I have been striving to learn more and improve upon my skills to become not just a good photographer, but a great one.

There are so many important moments that happen in a person's lifetime, from the first step into kindergarten to walking across the podium for graduation, from holding your fiancée hand on your wedding day to holding your child in your arms. I want to be there to help you capture every important moment, for you and your family to treasure for a lifetime to come.

Thank you for visiting and don't forget to DREAM BIG!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
    M Event on: 10/13/2013
    Kristin is amazing. I would recommend her to everyone.
    Danielle Married on 09/26/2013
    Kristin you are super sweet and a great photographer!

Kristin suggested I do a boudoir photo shoot before our wedding. I had not done boudoir photos before so I was quite a bit nervous, but seriously Kristin was so awesome and made me feel very comfortable! She also made me feel beautiful and sexy. She really helped giving me directions with what to do since I really wasn't sure on what to do and how to pose, but I did have fun with it. She did amazing work!!! :) I'm really happy with how the photos turned out. She also was really quick at getting them all ready for me to view so I was able to surprise my groom with them before our ceremony and boy was he very very surprised! :) He absolutely loved them!! :) I will definitely recommend Kristin to anybody looking for a photograher.

Thank you so very much Kristin!!!! :)

Vancouver, 98682
3605620316
Location of (Lunarstarr Photography & Design)

Lunarstarr Photography & Design frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Lunarstarr Photography & Design offer?

Lunarstarr Photography & Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lunarstarr Photography & Design offer?

Lunarstarr Photography & Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Lunarstarr Photography & Design offer for wedding events?

Lunarstarr Photography & Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lunarstarr Photography & Design and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lunarstarr Photography & Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding