PO Box 19116, Charlotte, NC 28219 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Luna Bee Events

Luna Bee Events is the product of a friendship between two women, each with their own unique set of skills that bring the "wow" factor to your wedding. Elevate your event with our full service planning services and allow us to design the wedding of your dreams! Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Let's begin your stress-free planning journey today!

Luna Bee Events offers a variety of customizable packages that can fit into a diverse range of budgets and include partial planning, day-of coordination, and full planning packages.

1 51 1031257
1 51 1031257

1 Reviews for Luna Bee Events

Amy Ard · Married on 02/04/2019

Campfire/mountain theme baby shower

Luna Bee Events planned my baby shower. They created a beautiful and unique experience for me! I couldn’t have been happier. All my guests enjoyed themselves and commented on what a fun shower it was. I love that I could relax with my guests and know everything was taken care of. I definitely recommend Luna Bee!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Luna Bee Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2