Leander, TX 78641 Map · Phone number

About Luminous Moon Photography

You're looking for a photographer who will meet with you, and learn all the details of your wedding day, and who will even shed a tear on your big day! Photographers who will celebrate along side of you, the excitement of your day, your shoes, and your dress.

You want a photographer who will capture every detail, and capture the little things that mean the world to you!

Welcome to Luminous Moon Photography! We're dedicated to our clients, and passionate about your wedding!

Visit our website for package pricing and give us a call today for your wedding day needs!!

luminousmoonphotography.com

4fb4a2b7d74ddd5a 1416675638878 20130406 img9273
b8a2552 2

6 Reviews for Luminous Moon Photography

Sara · Married on 01/02/2015

I recommend Luminous Moon to everyone! First, you cannot find nicer people to work with. They are sweet and make taking photos (something my fiance and I generally dread) so much fun. They respond almost immediately to emails, and make you feel like family. Second, the value absolutely cannot be beat. Amazing products and two photographers! We cannot emphasize enough how awesome it is to have two photographers. Third, Luminous Moon is extremely professional and always willing to work with you. They will make your event special no matter what! After how great the engagement photos are, I can't wait to do our wedding shoot with them, I'm so excited!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Sara · event on 11/09/2014

Robin and Christina are incredible people who offer an amazing quality of service. We booked our Wedding and engagement photos with them and could not be more pleased.

Reasons to choose Luminous Moon:

- Our photo session with LM was so much FUN! I normally hate taking photos, but I felt completely beautiful and at ease.
    - Their prices are just plain better, and two photographers instead of one is a huge deal
    - The place we picked ended up being too crowded to take pictures and they immediately called and with a place that was even better than the original location
    - They will work with you to make sure every photo you choose is perfect, and you choose your engagement photos from a gallery of already edited photos from your shoot, no guessing involved!!
    - Print rights. Print rights. Print rights.

I will be back in January to leave a review for the wedding. Overall, Luminous Moon has been a miracle for our wedding, and Robin and Christina are some of the nicest people in the world who have served our community. I feel great about buying from them, and the photos look amazing!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Sara · event on 11/09/2014

Sent on 12/11/2014

Luminous Moon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints