900 mansll rd 14, Roswell, GA 30076 Map · Phone number

DSC3520
kathy005

14 Reviews for lulu's bakery

Emmalee · Married on 11/05/2011

Lizbeth did an incredible job on our wedding cake! It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious!!!! We received so many compliments about the cake. Thank you so much Lizbeth!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Nina · Married on 10/15/2011

For our wedding, my husband and I chose Lulu's Bakery to make a small wedding cake for cake-cutting pictures in addition to a selection of mini desserts for our guests. We loved our wedding cake and savored every bite, and months later, guests are still raving about how delicious the desserts were! Everything also looked every bit as amazing as it tasted. Lisbeth was an absolute pleasure to work with; she was friendly and accommodating and listened to our vision and then offered her insight and suggestions. She kept in touch as needed through phone calls and emails and was always quick to answer any and all questions I had. We found the pricing to be incredibly reasonable, especially considering the fact that Lisbeth went above and beyond both her duty and our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend Lulu's Bakery to brides, and my husband and I look forward to ordering from the bakery again in the future!

Sent on 02/02/2012
  • W

wendi · Married on 06/19/2010

I used Lulu's for my wedding cake and could not have been happier. Lisabeth is so easy to work with and gave me ideas for my cake that I would never have thought of. At my reception my cake was defiantly the show stopper......we have had tons of people email us pictures of the cake. Everyone loved the cake design, but the true highlight is the amazing flavor. We had Snickers, Reeces and Butterfinger and everyone LOVED it. So many people have said it was the best cake they have ever had. She also did my husband’s grooms cake in red velvet......delish!

Sent on 07/23/2010