About LuluLovesBeauty, Inc.

LuluLovesBeauty, Inc. provides a luxury bridal experience.  Flawless on-site bridal makeup, hair, and styling executed by professional makeup artists, licensed estheticians and cosmetologists.  With a solid celebrity clientele, LuluLovesBeauty, Inc. provides exceptional service and value for the most discerning of brides.

Marlu, owner of LuluLovesBeauty, Inc. provided the makeup for the Wedding Campaign for the Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills.  Having worked with Selma Blair, Dr. Oz, Pitbull, Wendi McLendon-Covey and for companies like Disney, Vonage, and Volkswagen, take comfort in knowing you are in the hands of a true beauty and image professional.

Contact us to embark on your total Bridal Experience!!

www.marluasoria.com

marlu@marluasoria.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

3 Reviews for LuluLovesBeauty, Inc.

Marlu was exceptional and responsive to our needs. She did a great job to make every bride look amazing on their special day!

Profile Picture Leanne, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Let it be known I was the planner on this big Asian wedding. When my bride came to me and said I would like a make up and hair artist who is sensitive to Asian skin, I thought of none other than Marlu Soria who always gives amazing service. My client was in Australia at the time so me handled everything via email. When she finally arrived to the US, she had a facial with Marlu and was so delighted with her choice in hiring Marlu to take care of her on her day. Marlu is calm patient and very easy to work with. I highly recommend her to have you be your most beautiful self on your special day. Plus she does it with an amazing smile.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/16/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marlu and her team were absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend them and use them if I'm ever in need of hair and make up again. Since this was an out of town wedding (I live in Arizona and we were having the wedding in Southern California), I wasn't able to meet with Marlu before hand to talk about what I wanted or to do a trial run. I provided her with pictures of the type of look I wanted and they were able to execute it perfectly! This isn't to say that you should have a trial run, I'm sure it would have made things easier for Marlu walking in if we had done one. However my point is that Marlu has the ability to recreate what YOUR looking for. They were able to achieve a natural look with my makeup and my hair was perfect! I wish I could post a picture here of the final results so you could see the amazing work they did.

My mom's hair came out amazing as well! She was so excited to be pampered for a bit by Marlu and her team.

They also did a great job with my bridesmaids. They all wanted a similar look, down with loose curls and they all had very different hair types. They did a great job working with each person to achieve a uniform look.

Marlu is simply amazing and has my highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Jerah, 8/26/12, 1 Review