5901 N. Nevada AVe, Colorado Springs, CO 80918 Map · Phone number

About Luisa Graff Jewelers

Awarded the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by the Better Business Bureau in 2008, "Best of" Colorado Springs for 14 years in a row from multiple publications. We are Colorado Springs' fastest growing family owned jewelry store. But we're also the most fun because we get to play with the area's finest selection of jewelry all day long and share it with you! You will find our store to be an intimate and comfortable setting, one Luisa designed as "Venice meets Las Vegas." We serve fresh cookies, café mocha, and have a big leather couch with a 42" flat screen for the guy who just has to watch the game while you play with us. We take our trade seriously, requiring all our new associates to learn their craft through graded GIA (Gemological Institute of America) course work, extensive mentoring, and our own Luisa Graff University©. You will talk to friendly people who love jewelry and know what they are talking about. If we don't know the answer to your question, we won't guess – we'll find out. Being honest and straightforward is how we do what we do. We work as a team in serving you, offering our knowledge and a few suggestions to help you make the investment that best fits your desires and needs. We help you. We won't sell you. If you change your mind, bring it back – read our Guarantee to find out how we protect you. We have an extensive inventory with over 5,000 pieces of fine jewelry to share with you. This ranges from gorgeous engagement and wedding sets in our exclusive bridal area to a vault filled with loose diamonds of all sizes, shapes, and grades. We also buy diamonds direct from selected mines in Canada and Russia, with prices as fabulous as the gemstones they value. As an Antwerp Diamond Broker, we enjoy access to the finest diamonds available on the market. Our diamond buyer will sort through over a hundred gems with a cutter before finding a diamond we will be proud to show you – because you deserve it. Did we mention color? Every year we travel worldwide to bring you a stunning selection of natural precious and semi-precious colored gemstones. You'll see incredible pieces from Dubai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, and beyond - all handpicked and imported for you. Let's design it! We can help you turn your idea into reality with carving, molding, and casting on site. And you get to be involved in the process throughout, helping to produce that special piece nobody else can ever buy. Not to mention our excellent jewelry repair. We love what we do, and you'll feel it when you come to see us. Nothing could be more fun than helping you be unforgettable!

Follow Luisa Graff Jewelers on

luisa
BDD1226W

16 Reviews for Luisa Graff Jewelers

Alissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Luisa Graf Jeweler is awesome. Hannah is wonderful to work with. She helped him pick out the engagement ring, then also showed me all the styles. We picked out the wedding bands there, and have an appointment to get earrings for the wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Leigh · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I got our wedding bands (plus my engagement ring) from Luisa's. Luisa's jewelers also made the earrings for my wedding.

I cannot say enough about how much my husband and I love Luisa's! My husband's parents get most of the jewelry from here so when it came time for us to start looking at rings - we knew exactly where we wanted to go.

My wedding band and engagement ring are a set custom designed by Luisa's herself. And the center diamond is Luisa's special cut. Its the most beautiful ring I have ever seen! Its white gold inlaid with yellow gold and lots of little diamonds. And the center stone is stunning. The ring is breath taking and I get so many compliments. I would love to personally thank Luisa herself one day for designing such a unique and beautiful ring.

My husband's band is a hammered yellow band that is also gorgeous! Looks like something off of a shipwreck.

We are so happy with our wedding rings and can't that Luisa and her staff enough. We also received such amazing service when we were in the store.

Our rings are so unique and of such high quality, we will definitely be passing them down to future generations as heirlooms.

If you are looking for beautiful jewelry for any occasion - this is the place to go!

Sent on 07/07/2016

My husband and I both purchased our wedding bands from Luisa Graff. My engagement ring also came from here. Every time I walk in to Lyisa Graff, every associate is beyond helpful and professional. The way this business operates should be used as a model for others as they set the bar extremely high. The pictures of our three rings are absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with this business.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Luisa Graff Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories

• 5901 N. Nevada AVe Colorado Springs, 80918 See on map
    7192600100 (Phone number)
    7192601312 (Fax Number)
    M-F 10am - 7pm Sat 10am - 6pm
    Location of (Luisa Graff Jewelers)