Po Box 76, Davis, WV 26260 Map · Phone number

About Ludwig Entertainment

Localy owned and operated Mobie DJ service, complete Digital music Library.

From the Wedding to the Last dance and all the anoucements and Party between.

100% of the prerequested music to be there for you when you're ready to have it played.

Follow Ludwig Entertainment on

img10751

13 Reviews for Ludwig Entertainment

Kellie White · Married on 10/05/2019

Rob is the Best!

My husband and I felt immediately at ease with Rob as our DJ. We booked him sight unseen, as our reception was 3 hrs away from our home. He is friendly, kind, and very knowledgeable. He made the day run smoothly, and helped us shape our day exactly how we wanted it. He answered so many questions for two people who are fairly clueless about many wedding customs.

He respected our musical tastes while infusing the tunes to get people dancing, even on a very chilly night! He also went the extra step to incorporate music from my husband's culture (Pakistan), and it made the entire evening cohesive and magical.

We cannot recommend him enough. If you are looking for a DJ, this is your man!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Teresa · Married on 10/06/2018

Robert did a great job at two of my daughters’ weddings this year (7/28 and 10/6). Completely different venues and completely different styles as far as the brides go. No complaints. Very pleased. He adapted to each scenario wonderfully.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ludwig Entertainment's reply:

Thank you ever so much to trust me with not one but two very special days for your ever growing family ! It was my pleasure to be a part of both events in the lives of the new happy couples lives.

Thank you for the kind words. :D

Cara · Married on 08/18/2018

Robert Ludwig was great to work with. He came to my rehearsal and walks through with the music. He kept in touch and made sure my timeline was set and ready to go.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Ludwig Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,299.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00