Lucy's Bridal

• Stone Bridal
  • Margaret's Cleaners

4 Reviews for Lucy's Bridal

Jayme · Married on 07/11/2009

I walked into Lucy's because I was killing time for before the gym. I had my heart set on a dress at David's Bridal that was $1,000, but I didn't want to spend that much. While in Lucy's a dress caught my eye that was similar, but so much more unique. I tried it on and it fit PERFECTLY and I bought it on the spot. It is a mermaid style with beaded detail and fitted bodice. I got so many compliments on the dress because it wasn't a carbon copy of everything else that was on the market. I loved the uniqueness of it! Off the sale rack, the dress was just under $200, which is practically unheard of!

After buying it the staff was so helpful and steamed it and repaired a few of the beaded areas that had come loose from people trying it on!!!... did I mention they did it for free!?

I asked about veils and the staff helped me choose my fabric, hairpiece attachment etc... They had me wear the dress and measured where the veil would fall and explained the benefits of various lengths. I chose a veil that was floor length so that it would float nicely in the breeze on the beach where I was married. Lucy's made me the perfect veil with a pearl embelished fixture for less that half of what everyone else was charging.

If you're on a budget and want to get quality work at an affordable price (veils, dresses, tailoring...) GO TO LUCY'S!

Sent on 01/25/2010
  • Silvia

Silvia · Married on 02/20/2011

I have recommended Lucys to my other married friends in the past. So when I got engaged, I went to Lucys to book Henry Wang to photograph my wedding and engagement sessions. What's so convenient about Lucys is that you can also rent gorgeous wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses from Lucys for less than $500 for 3 gowns. The staffs there are super friendly and Jenny iss such a doll and gave me a price that I just couldn't refuse and the best part is she allowed me to rent out a brand new, never before rented, wedding gown that I just felt in love with. Their seamstress, Mandy, is great to work with and is very accommodating to my every need. I wasn't too keen on wearing a strapless gown, but it was so beautiful so I figured I'll wear a wrap over the shoulder. I had a hard time finding the right wrap to go with the gown that on the day I picked up my gown, Mandy found a gorgeous matching sleeveless lace jacket to go with my beautiful gown. I was soo happy! I would definitely recommend to other bride-to-bes!

Sent on 04/01/2011
  • F

Floria · Married on 08/08/2008

I am so glad I rented my dress from Lucy's Bridal. The dress was in perfect condition when I got it and everyone complimented me on it after the ceremony. The only tricky thing is communicating with the women who work there. If your Mandarin Chinese is not great, you might have a little trouble with communication. There is one woman there who speaks perfect English but she is not always around.
    I highly recommend renting the wedding dress because of 1) the cost; 2) alterations, cleaning, and even the veil is included; 3) you don't have to find a place to store the huge heavy dress after the wedding (along with the tons of registry presents).

Sent on 09/07/2008

• Temple City, 91780 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lucy's Bridal)